11th September 2012, 04:18 PM
soumya swain

Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade II Exam?

dear sir,plz mail me immediate the previous year question and syllabus of intelligence bureau ACIO grade ii

22nd July 2013, 07:48 PM
tiger agarwal

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade II Exam?

sir please send the previous year que paper of IB ..and syllabus also.
22nd February 2015, 02:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade II Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soumya swain View Post
dear sir,plz mail me immediate the previous year question and syllabus of intelligence bureau ACIO grade ii
I have attached the syllabus and some question papers of IB ACIO exam so please check it out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?