26th July 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus and exam pattern for Intelligence Bureau ACIO grade II?

entire syllabus&exam pattern for intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade-2,send me any model or previous papers of that exam.

25th August 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus and exam pattern for Intelligence Bureau ACIO grade II?

sir what is the syllabus pattern of intelligence beauro exam?
29th August 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus and exam pattern for Intelligence Bureau ACIO grade II?

intelligence bureu acio(grade ii) exam questions previous year 4-5 years and also the syllabus .pse send in my mail immediately .
[email protected]
5th September 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

i want intelligence buereau acio(grade ii) exam previous year question paper.....
[email protected]
7th September 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

intelligence bureu acio(grade ii) exam questions previous year 4-5 years and also the syllabus .pse send in my mail immediately .
[email protected]
11th September 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want the previous yesr question paper n syllabus of intelligence bureau ACIO grade ii...............
[email protected]
plz sir mail me immediate........
11th September 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i want the previous year question paper and syllabus of intelligence bureau ACIO grade ii.......
[email protected]
plz sir mail me immediate
15th September 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

please sir/ madam
tell us the pattern of ACIO-II xam pattern or send any last yr question paper on my ID- [email protected]
21st September 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Please sir/ madam
send me d syllabus n qustion paper pattern for the exam of ACIO GRADE-II to my webside [email protected]. Plz send immidiately.
10th February 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send syllabus & question papers of previous 4-5 years of ACIO -II immediately at my email address - [email protected].
-Thankyou.
19th July 2013, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Plz tell me how many quations & maximum marks in paper 1 or paper 2.
[email protected]
11th August 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,can you please send me the previous year's question paper n syllabus of intelligence bureau ACIO grade ii...............?

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?