20th September 2012, 11:04 PM
inam naziree

What is GATE syllabus? I am a 2nd year electronics and a communication engineering student

sir now at this time i'm 2nd yr with electronics and communications so please send me gate syllabus and whose subject of ec 2nd yr helpful

Related Questions:
  1. Can GATE exam be taken in third year of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which paper of GATE should a Electronics and Instrumentation student appear?
  3. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  4. Which books are good for GATE pursuing 2nd year of my Electronics & Communications Engineering?
  5. BHEL, GATE and TANCET syllabus for electronics and communication engineering?
  6. Internships for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-2nd Year Probability Theory and Stochastic Process Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Reference books for GATE Electronics and Communication Engineering student? Training institute which provides GATE training in Coimbatore?
  9. Which organization can I join for Summer Internship of 4 week while in 2nd year of Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Procedure to apply for training in Bokaro Steel Plant for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering 2nd year student?
  11. How may I do M.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering( Wireless communication)? Can a M.Sc(Tech) student do M.Tech through GATE? I've done M.Sc(Tech DSP and ESD at department of Systems design(Andra university)
  12. Syllabus and previous year question papers of OCES(DAE Entrance) exam
  13. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  14. How to get training from Bokaro Steel Plant being 2nd year Electronics and Communication engineer?
  15. What is the full syllabus for GATE and PSU exam? I am a 3rd year student from Applied electronics and instrumentation engineering
  16. Last 10 years solved papers of GATE for Electronics and Communication stream?
  17. How to get into IIT through GATE exam? I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering of 2nd year
  18. How to prepare for GATE entrance exam? I am a student of electronics and communication engineering of 3rd semester
23rd July 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is GATE syllabus? I am a 2nd year electronics and a communication engineering student

now i m appearing in 2nd year in electronics stream can u plzz help me to prepare for gate from now itself
22nd February 2015, 01:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is GATE syllabus? I am a 2nd year electronics and a communication engineering student

Quote:
Originally Posted by inam naziree View Post
sir now at this time i'm 2nd yr with electronics and communications so please send me gate syllabus and whose subject of ec 2nd yr helpful
I have attached the syllabus for GATE exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR GATE EXAM FOR ECE DEPARTMENT.pdf(111.6 KB, 34 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?