26th January 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Railways after pursuing MBA(Final Semester)?

respected sir..,

iam pursuing MBA (final semester) , i am interested in doing the job in railways . i am from Delhi.

thank you
waiting for your early reply

30th August 2012, 09:50 PM
kamal1106

Default Re: How to get a job in Railways after pursuing MBA(Final Semester)?

dear friend

you can definitely apply for Indian railway after the completion of your MBA.
here is a list of posts according to their groups-

The list of Group A services is as follows:

Indian Railway Traffic Service
Indian Railway Accounts Service
Indian Railway Personnel Service
Assistant Security Officer in Railway Protection Force
Indian Railway Service of Engineers
Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers
Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers
Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineers
Indian Railway Stores Service

The officers recruited to the above services start their respective careers at the level of Assistant Commercial Manager / Assistant Engineer. Later, they will be promoted to the ranks of Divisional Commercial Manager, Senior Divisional Commercial Manager, Chief Commercial Manager, Divisional Railway Manager, Additional General Manager, General Manager, Member (Commercial) of Railway Board and Chairman of Railway Board.

The posts at the level of Section Officer of Railway Board, Section Engineer, etc. comes under the Group B category. For the former posts, the recruitment is done through the Civil Services examination. Some of the posts in the group are filled with the staff from the Group C.

For various categories of posts under Group C, the recruitment is done through the 17 Railway Recruitment Boards spread across the country. Some of the posts in the group are Ticket Examiner, Trains Clerk, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Senior Clerk, Ticket Collector Junior Accounts Assistant, Commercial Clerk, Account Clerk cum Typist, Assistant Loco Pilot, Junior Stenographer, Technician, Senior Permanent Way Supervisor, Signal Interlocking Maintainer, Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Pharmacist, Health and Malaria Inspector, Depot Material Superintendent, Telecommunication Maintainer, Enquiry-cum- Reservation Clerk, Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard, Traffic Apprentice, Commercial Apprentice, Senior Permanent Way Supervisor, Junior Engineer, Section Engineer, etc.

this all about the railway jobs and posts so you can apply in these.
BEST OF LUCK
30th August 2012, 09:52 PM
kamal1106

dear friend

you can definitely apply for Indian railway after the completion of your MBA.
here is a list of posts according to their groups-

The list of Group A services is as follows:

Indian Railway Traffic Service
Indian Railway Accounts Service
Indian Railway Personnel Service
Assistant Security Officer in Railway Protection Force
Indian Railway Service of Engineers
Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers
Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers
Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineers
Indian Railway Stores Service

The officers recruited to the above services start their respective careers at the level of Assistant Commercial Manager / Assistant Engineer. Later, they will be promoted to the ranks of Divisional Commercial Manager, Senior Divisional Commercial Manager, Chief Commercial Manager, Divisional Railway Manager, Additional General Manager, General Manager, Member (Commercial) of Railway Board and Chairman of Railway Board.

The posts at the level of Section Officer of Railway Board, Section Engineer, etc. comes under the Group B category. For the former posts, the recruitment is done through the Civil Services examination. Some of the posts in the group are filled with the staff from the Group C.

For various categories of posts under Group C, the recruitment is done through the 17 Railway Recruitment Boards spread across the country. Some of the posts in the group are Ticket Examiner, Trains Clerk, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Senior Clerk, Ticket Collector Junior Accounts Assistant, Commercial Clerk, Account Clerk cum Typist, Assistant Loco Pilot, Junior Stenographer, Technician, Senior Permanent Way Supervisor, Signal Interlocking Maintainer, Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Pharmacist, Health and Malaria Inspector, Depot Material Superintendent, Telecommunication Maintainer, Enquiry-cum- Reservation Clerk, Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard, Traffic Apprentice, Commercial Apprentice, Senior Permanent Way Supervisor, Junior Engineer, Section Engineer, etc.

this all about the railway jobs and posts so you can apply in these.
BEST OF LUCK
29th October 2012, 11:01 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir..,

iam pursuing MBA (final semester) , i am interested in doing the job in railways . i am from Delhi.

thank you
waiting for your early reply
Dear aspirant,
In order to get jobs in railways you have to wait for the notification.
You can appear for the following exams:
ASM
TTE
TC
and many more jobs.

Keep touch with the all sections of question papers with a great practice so that you can clear the exam.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
29th October 2012, 11:08 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
Keep on checking the employment news.
You will get the notification for following exams:
ASM
TTE TC
Management trainee

Till then prepare for the exam and work ahrd.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
8th February 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am ankit kumar. I am son of a railway employee group d . I have submitted a form under largess scheme.but the recruitment has reject my from.reson was that my father's grade pay 1900 2000 with macp .and the qullifying service age was asked for this gp 33years, which my fater wasn't fufill this my qustion is that.is railway board considering to reduce qulifying age limit of service from 33years to 20 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?