9th July 2011, 08:54 PM
Richie singh

Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?

I am MA English Literature from DU as regular student with 57.76% marks.PL inform availability of admission form for admission to M Phill in english literature in DU for the year ,form from where available, its cost,last dt for its submission etc.
Richie Singh, Mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Phil after completing M.A and B.A in English Language and Literature?
  2. How to do M.Phil after completing my B.A and M.A in English Language and Literature?
  3. Eligibility criteria for doing M.Phil in English Literature through distance mode?
  4. Entrance exams dates for Masters in Social work and Masters in English Literature and forms availability details for the same?
  5. Feasible coaching center for M.Phil and PhD in English Literature?
  6. Marks in post graduation for doing Ph.D in English Literature?
  7. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  8. M.Phil in English with 54.9% marks in MA English? -- [New]
  9. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  11. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  12. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  13. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  14. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  15. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  16. Where can i get the form of UGC NET for English Literature?
  17. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  18. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
25th July 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?

last date for admission in M.phil programe in english and its eligibility
28th August 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?

which universities are available for p.hd in english in this month...............
4th October 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

how can get english ugc net application
13th October 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Can a M.A English candidate pursue M.Phil in General management???
16th February 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

when application form of NET UGC ENGLISH litrature 2012 will be availabel
17th June 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

what would be the minimum % in BA English to admit in MA English at JNU ....

Abin Maharjan... Nepal
9th July 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

tell me the last date of M.Phill bsc english
17th December 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

hello, iam pratima hegde. please inform mphil english admission dates 2013-2014 from mysore university.information to attend entrance exam through net. fee information,which are the exam centers in uttarakannada from mysore university.how to get prospectus. this year i am completing my ma in english from ksou.
i hope u will responce to my doubts regarding mphil in english.
12th June 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

hey. When is the last date to apply the m.phil form
15th May 2018, 08:10 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> M.Phil. English Literature or Master of Philosophy in English Literature is a postgraduate English course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed MA English from a recognized University.

=> The minimum percentage required in MA English for M.Phil. English Literature course is 55%.

=> As per my knowledge, the tentative Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU is in the month of May 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?