8th January 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for EFLU M.A English entrance and study material required?

how to prepair to eflu ma english entrence. nd wihich material do we need.

26th February 2016, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for EFLU M.A English entrance and study material required?

What is the eligibility required for doing M.A. in English in EFLU? Are you taking marks or entrance marks into consideration for admission? Awaiting for your candid reply. Thank you.
18th March 2016, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for EFLU M.A English entrance and study material required?

How to prepare for entrance of MA linguistics? what is the study material required?
28th April 2016, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I am a student from kerala who
really interested to enroll in EFL university..what I need to know is how to prepare for MA English literature entrance to Shillong campus..?
5th May 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Question pattern for entrance exam English literature for M.A
18th November 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I am a student from TAMIL NADU. I am immensely interested to pursue my masters in EFLU. So pls let me know the syllabus, model questions and details about entrance examination.
4th February 2017, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I am a student from odisha . I am profoundly interested to join in EFLU and I want to know the question pattern for MA in English literature and the syllabus prescribed for the entrance of MA English . ...
21st February 2017, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me previous years question papers of ma English literature of entrance exam
4th April 2017, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I am immensely interested to pursue my pg course in eflu. Please help me by informing how I could prepare for the entrance exam. Also I request you to give details of the syllabus, model question papers and whatever required for the same.
20th August 2017, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I am a B-Tech graduate student in the stream of Computer Sciences and Engineering ... I am interested in MA English.... am I eligible for EFLU being an engineering student?
19th July 2018, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone suggest me the study materials of M.A entrance exam in English???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?