6th September 2011, 08:20 PM
TAUQUEER AAZAM

Syllabus for PSU exam? Names of the books for preparation for IES Public sector exam?

I need syllabus of PSU exams.And also want to know the books auther's name for better preparation...
give the site of exact psu.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best books for IES preparation? What is the syllabus for ECE?
  2. What are the government sectors available for EEE?
  3. Syllabus and books to be referred for PSU entrance exam?
  4. Useful books for preparation for Public Sector Unit Exam?
  5. After BE: Should I do job? or do IES and public sector exam preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Technical books for preparation of PSU or any government sector job?
  7. How to prepare for PSU exam and Petroleum Refineries? Books to be referred for PSU exam preparation?
  8. Can B.Tech IT students attempt IES exam? Which PSU exams are for only IT students? Best books for JTO preparation? Which coaching in meerut is for JTO?
  9. Is the preparation for bank entrance similar to the one required for PSU? I am ECE graduate
  10. Names of Publications of books to prepare for IES Exam being a candidate of ECE? Which month the exam will held?
  11. Is GATE and IES compulsory for PSU? What is the syllabus?
  12. How many public and private sector companies are there in India? -- [New]
  13. In what manner should I start preparation for IES exam? Should I refer college books?
  14. Date of IES and PSU exam form? Difference between IES and PSU exam?
  15. Am I eligible for PSU exam while in final year B.Tech engineering(IT)? Which public sector companies can I prefer? Information regarding timetable, syllabus and places where I can undertake coaching?
  16. Good books for PSU entrance exam preparation for Instrumentation branch?
  17. Details such as date of notification release, syllabus and last date of application of PSU exam?
  18. How to get a government job if I am a 3rd year student
23rd May 2017, 11:45 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus for PSU exam? Names of the books for preparation for IES Public sector exam?

-> Lot of small scale and large scale PSU's are there regarding almost all branches of engineering .
-> Now a days getting into PSU requires a good rank in GATE.
-> PSU and GATE syllabus are almost same.
-> Refer made easy guide materials for preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?