27th October 2011, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

Is the preparation for bank entrance similar to the one required for PSU? I am ECE graduate

I am a b.tech pass out 4rm electronic and instrumentation i wan to prepare for psu but currently all institute all filled up .so i y not i preapre for some bank sector jobs. Is my preparion for bank sector help me out in my psu sector preparation...??

8th January 2013, 08:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the preparation for bank entrance similar to the one required for PSU? I am ECE graduate

Job preparation for bank is not the same as that for PSU. There may be some similar topics like reasoning, QA and English language. Recently many of the PSU have considered GATE score as the criteria for selecting eligible candidates. Preparation for bank exams will help you to clear PSU exams, up to a certain extent. Plan your preparations according to exam pattern and syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?