11th June 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and question papers of electronics for HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum)?

sir pls send me a syllabus and question papers of electronics for hpcl (hindustan petroleum corp ltd) exam to my mail id: [email protected]

21st June 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and question papers of electronics for HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum)?

sir please send me the previous year papers and examination pattern for electronics instrumentation branch .email id [email protected]
3rd August 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and question papers of electronics for HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum)?

pls send me hpcl pattern papers for electronics and communication..my email:[email protected]
22nd October 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me the previous year papers and examination pattern for electronics branch..my email id is :[email protected]
24th January 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

If anyone have received HPCL question papers then please forward it to [email protected]. Or else answer me about scope of electronics engineers at HPCL. And also Interview process.
11th March 2014, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

sir please give me last year papers and exam pattern and criteria for hpcl exam.. [email protected]
31st March 2015, 07:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir pls send me a syllabus and question papers of electronics for hpcl (hindustan petroleum corp ltd) exam to my mail id: [email protected]
Pattern/syllabus for HPCL exam:-

Section I: General Aptitude (120 Questions)

Section II: Professional Technical Aptitude (40 Questions)

Duration of Exam: 2 Hours

Syllabus of General Aptitude:

Synonyms & Antonyms, Grammar Based Questions, Reading Comprehension (40 Questions)

LR (Logical Reasoning) and DI (Data Interpretation)

Quantitative Aptitude- Ratios, Percentages, Permutations & Combinations, Ages and Series (40 Questions)

Intellectual Ability based questions (40 Questions)

Syllabus for Professional Knowledge Section:

Petroleum Composition and process, Chemical Technology, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Process Instrumentation etc.

I have attached some question papers of HPCL exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf HPCL English 1.pdf(36.6 KB, 48 views)
File Type: txt HPCL control system.txt(9.6 KB, 49 views)
File Type: txt HPCL electrical.txt(6.5 KB, 47 views)
File Type: txt HPCL electronics.txt(8.9 KB, 55 views)
File Type: pdf HPCL Reasoning2.pdf(41.6 KB, 48 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?