4th January 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get job in Petroleum Field after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?

I had completed B.tech in Electronics & Instrumentation that i will be able to find jobs on Petroleum field.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  2. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. Which course relates to Instrumentation and Aeronautics Field after completing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  4. Is it possible to get government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation from private college?
  5. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  6. How to get a job after B.E in electronics instrumentation?
  7. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
  8. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication? -- [New]
  9. What to do after completing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation with 60%?
  10. How to get a job after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 57% aggregate
  11. What should I choose after completing B.Tech with 76%?
  12. Short term courses in Chandigarh or Delhi for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? Duration and fee structure of the course?
  13. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  14. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  15. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  17. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  18. List of top 20 universities which offer MS in Instrumentation Field?
3rd November 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to get job in Petroleum Field after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?

I am a final year (7th sem) B.Tech (Electronics & Instrumentation) student. What shall I do for my suitable job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?