6th November 2010, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and Question Papers of PG Course in Chemistry of BHU

i want to know about the syllabus and question papers for admission in BHU in P.G course in CHEMISTRY.

6th November 2010, 07:26 PM
ashwani avasthi

Post Re: Syllabus and Question Papers of PG Course in Chemistry of BHU

Dear friend,
for the syllabus and question papers you can get from the official website of BHU
i.e. www.bhu.ac.in.
Best of luck..
thank you.
15th November 2010, 10:33 AM
tirthak04

Default Re: Syllabus and Question Papers of PG Course in Chemistry of BHU

dear friend i have typed out below the FULL syllabus for your desired course, however if you want to DOWNLOAD and read it at your own leisure, you can visit the official BHU site (link given below)
www.bhu.ac.in

Banaras Hindu University

Subject : M.Sc. Chemistry

P. G. Course Syllabus

Department of Chemistry

Semesterwise distribution of Courses and Credits

Semester –I

CHM101 : Analytical Chemistry I
CHM102 : Inorganic Chemistry I
CHM103 : Organic Chemistry I
CHM104 : Physical Chemistry I
CHM105 : Inorganic Chemistry Practical
CHM106 : Organic Chemistry Practical
CHM107 : Physical Chemistry Practical
CHM108M : Polymer Chemistry (Minor Elective, for students of Chemistry and other PG programmes)

Semester-II

CHM201 : Analytical Chemistry II
CHM202 : Inorganic Chemistry II
CHM203 : Organic Chemistry II
CHM204 : Physical Chemistry II
CHM205 : Chemical Binding
CHM206 : Inorganic Chemistry Practical
CHM207 : Organic Chemistry Practical
CHM208 : Physical Chemistry Practical
CHM209M : Organic Chemistry – Applied Aspects Only (Minor Elective for students of other PG programmes)

Semester-III

CHM301 : Molecular Spectroscopy (Core Paper)
CHM302 : Biological Chemistry (Core Paper)
CHM303 : Specialization Paper-I (A/I/O/P)*
CHM304 : Specialization Paper-II (A/I/O/P)*
CHM305 : Practical (A/I/O/P)*
CHM306-309 : Elective Paper I (Any one out of the four paperss)+ # Minor Elective III (from other PG programmes)

Semester-IV

CHM401 : Computer Applications in Chemistry (core paper)
CHM402 : Specialization Paper-III (A/I/O/P)*
CHM403 : Specialization Paper-IV (A/I/O/P)*
CHM404 : Specialization Paper-V (A/I/O/P)*
CHM405 : Project 5
CHM406-409 : Elective Paper II (Any one of the four papers)
CHM410 : Laboratory work for Computer Applications in Chemistry (Common to all branches)

Note: A-Analytical Chemistry, I- Inorganic Chemistry, O-Organic Chemistry, P-Physical Chemistry

Elective Papers
+Elective – I

CHM306 Forensic Analysis
CHM307 Chemical Applications of Group Theory
CHM308 Medicinal Chemistry
CHM309 Physical Methods in Chemistry

Elective – II
CHM406 Environmental Chemistry
CHM407 Photo Inorganic Chemistry
CHM408 Bioorganic Chemistry
CHM409 Materials Chemistry

Minor Electives
# To be offered by chemistry students from other PG programmes

* Details of specialization courses are as follows
* Details of Specialization Papers

Semester – III

Specialization Papers – I & II

Analytical Chemistry
CHM303 (A): Principles of Analytical Chemistry
CHM304 (A): Microanalytical Techniques

Inorganic Chemistry
CHM303 (I): Organometallic Chemistry of Transition Metals

Organic Chemistry
CHM303 (O): Stereochemistry and Photochemistry
CHM304 (O): Natural Products
CHM304 (I): Bio-inorganic Chemistry

Physical Chemistry
CHM303 (P): Electrochemistry
CHM304 (P): Quantum Chemistry

CHM305 Practical
CHM305 (A): Analytical Chemistry Practical
CHM305 (I): Inorganic Chemistry Practical
CHM305 (O): Organic Chemistry Practical
CHM305 (P): Physical Chemistry Practical

Semester – IV
Specialization Papers – III, IV, V

Analytical Chemistry

CHM402 (A): Separation Techniques
CHM403 (A): Electroanalytical Methods
CHM404 (A): Spectrochemical Analysis

Inorganic Chemistry
CHM402 (I): Structural Methods in Inorganic Chemistry
CHM403 (I): Inorganic Rings, Chains, and Clusters
CHM404 (I): Special Topics in Inorganic Chemistry

Organic Chemistry
CHM402 (O): Application of Spectroscopy to Structural Analysis
CHM403 (O): Reagents and Organic Synthesis
CHM404 (O): Heterocycles and Vitamins

Physical Chemistry
CHM402 (P): Statistical Mechanics
CHM403 (P): Solid State Chemistry
CHM404 (P): Chemical Kinetics

CHM405: Project
CHM405 (A): Analytical Chemistry
CHM405 (I): Inorganic Chemistry
CHM405 (O): Organic Chemistry
CHM405 (P): Physical Chemistry

Semester- I

CHM101: Analytical Chemistry-I (Credits: 3)

1. Introduction: Scope & objectives, Analytical chemistry and chemical analysis, Classification of analytical methods, Method selection, Sample processing, Steps in a quantitative analysis, Quantitative range (bispartite classification), Data organisation, Analytical validations, Limit of detection and limit of quantitation, The tools of analytical chemistry and good lab practices.
2. Analytical chemometrics: Propagation of measurement uncertainties (inaccuracy and imprecision). Useful statistical test: test of significance, the F test, the student ‘t’ test, the chi-test, the correlation coefficient, confidence limit of the mean, comparison of two standard values, comparison of standard deviation with average deviation, comparison of mean with true values, significant figures, regression analysis (least square method for linear and non-linear plots), statistics of sampling and detection limit evaluation.
Chemometrics for optimization, modeling and parameter estimation, factor analysis, resolution and pattern recognition.
3. Treatment of Equilibria: Solvents and solutions, general treatment of equilibria in aqueous medium involving monoprotic weak acid and weak base, and salts of weak acids and weak bases. Activity and concentration, Effect of electrolytes on chemical equilibria, Calculation of pH, Constructing titration curves from charge balance and mass balance equations, Acid-base titrations and theory of pH indicators, Complexation equilibria and complexometric titrations, Redox equilibria and redox titration, Theory of redox indicators, Precipitation reaction and precipitation titrations and theory of adsorption indicators.
4. Spectrophotometric Determination of Stoichiometry of Complexes: Job’s method of continuous variation, mole ratio and slope ratio analysis, Advantages and limitations, typical examples
5. Automation in the Laboratory: Principles of automation, Process control through automated instruments, Autoanalyzers (single channel and multi-channel), Basic sequences of multi-fold operational analyzers in segmented and non-segmented flows.

CHM102: Inorganic Chemistry-I (Credits:3)
1. Metal-Ligand Bonding in Transition Metal Complexes: Crystal field splitting diagrams in complexes of low symmetry; Spectrochemical and Nephelauxetic series; thermodynamic and structural effects; site selection in spinels, Jahn-Teller distortions; experimental evidence for metal-ligand orbital overlap; ligand field theory, molecular orbital theory as applied to metal complexes, brief introduction to Angular Overlap Model.
2. Electronic spectra of Transition Metal Complexes: Spectroscopic ground states; Orgel energy level and Tanabe-Sugano diagrams for transition metal complexes; Charge transfer spectra; electronic spectra of octahedral and tetrahedral Co(II) and Ni(II) complexes and calculation of ligand-field parameters.
3. Symmetry based concepts of energy level diagrams of metal complexes.

CHM103: Organic Chemistry-I (Credits:3)
1. Aromaticity: Benzenoid and nonbenzenoid systems, antiaromaticity, homoaromaticity, alternant and nonalternant
hydrocarbons.
2. Effects of Structure on Reactivity: Linear free energy relationships (LFER), the Hammett equation – substituent and reaction constants; the Taft treatment of polar and steric effects in aliphatic compounds
3. Nucleophilic Substitution at Saturated Carbon: Mechanism and Stereochemistry of SN1, SN2, SNi and SN2’ reactions. The reactivity effects of substrate structure, solvent effects, competition between SN1 and SN2 mechanisms
4. Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution: The Arenium ion mechanism, orientation and reactivity in monosubstituted benzene rings, ortho/ para ratio. Ipso substitution
5. Nucleophilic Aromatic substitution: The Aromatic SN1, SN2 and benzyne mechanisms. Reactivtiy – effect of substrate structure, leaving group, and attacking nucleophile.
6. Neighbouring Group Participation: Evidences of N.G.P.; the phenonium ion, participation by π and σ bonds, Anchimeric assistance. Classical versus non-classical carbonium ions–the present status.

CHM104: Physical Chemistry-I (Credits:3)
1. Electrochemistry: Metal/Electrolyte interface: OHP and IHP, potential profile across double layer region, potential difference across electrified interface; Structure of the double layer: Helmholtz-Perrin, Gouy- Chapman, and Stern models. Butler-Volmer equation under near equilibrium and non-equilibrium conditions, exchange current density, Tafel plot. Polarizable and non-polarizable interfaces.
Semiconductor (SC)/electrolyte interface: Creation of space charge region, Capacity of space-charge, Mott- Schottky plots for n-type and p-type semiconductors, determination of flat-band potential and donor/acceptor densities. Application of SC/electrolyte interface in solar cells.
2. Chemical Kinetics: Mechanism of Composite Reactions – types of composite mechanisms, rate equations for composite mechanisms, simultaneous and consecutive reactions, steady state treatment, rate-determining steps, microscopic reversibility, dynamic chain (H2-Br2reaction, decomposition of ethane and acetaldehyde) and oscillatory reactions (Belousov-Zhabotinskii reaction), branching chain:H2+O2 reaction.
3. Surface Chemistry and Catalysis: Bimolecular surface reactions – reaction between a gas molecule and an adsorbed molecule, reaction between two adsorbed molecules, inhibition and activation energy of such reactions. Catalytic activity at surfaces (volcano curve), transition state theory of surface reactions: rates of chemisorption and desorption, unimolecular and bimolecular surface reaction, comparison of homogeneous and heterogeneous reaction rates, surface heterogeneity, lateral interaction
4. Radiation Chemistry and measurement of radiations: Interaction of nuclear radiation with matter, charged particles, neutrons and gamma-rays. Unit of radiation absorption, radiation dosimetry, radiolysis of water and some aqueous solutions, Ionization chamber, electron-pulse counters, electron multiplication in a gas, secondary processes, variation of pulse size with voltage, Types of G-M counters, absolute disintegration rate, Scintillation detector, semiconductor detectors, Neutron detectors.

Practical

CHM105: Inorganic Chemistry Practical (Credits: 2)
1. Quantitative separation and determination of the following pairs of metal ions using gravimetric and volumetric methods:
(i) Ag+ (gravimetrically) and Cu2+(Volumetrically)
(ii) Cu2+ (gravimetrically) and Zn2+(Volumetrically)
(iii) Fe3+ (gravimetrically) and Ca2+(Volumetrically)
(iv) Mg2+ (gravimetrically) and Ca2+(Volumetrically)
2. Separation of a mixture of cations/anions by paper chromatographic technique using aqueous/nonaqueous media.
(i) Pb2+ and Ag+ (aqueous and non-aqueous media)
(ii) Co2+ and Cu2+ (non-aqueous medium)
(iii) Cl– and I– (aqueous-acetone medium)
(iv) Br– and I– (aqueous-acetone medium)

CHM106: Organic Chemistry Practical (Credits: 2)
1. Determination of neutralization equivalent of organic acids.
2. Separation and Identification of compounds having one or more functional groups

CHM107: Physical Chemistry Practical (Credits: 2)
1. Saponification of ethyl acetate with sodium hydroxide by chemical method.
2. Comparison of acid strengths through acid catalyzed methyl acetate hydrolysis.
3. Energy of activation of acid catalyzed hydrolysis of methyl acetate.
4. Distribution coefficient of I2 between two immiscible solvents.
5. Conductometric titration of a weak acid with strong base.
6. Conductometric titration of a mixture of weak and strong acids.
7. Potentiometric titration of a strong acid with strong base using quinhydrone electrode.
8. Conductometric titration of KCl with AgNO3.
9. Molecular weight of a non-electrolyte by cryoscopy method.
10. Plateau of GM tube and study of counting statistics.

CHM108M : Polymer Chemistry (Credits:3)
1. Introduction, Classification of Polymers, Intermolecular forces in Polymers.
2. Mechanism and kinetics of step-growth and chain growth polymerization: radical, cationic, anionic and condensation polymerization. Copolymerization, Reactivity Ratios, Thermodynamic Aspects of Polymerization. Mechanism of Living Radical Polymerizations: Nitroxide mediated polymerization (NMP), Metal-catalyzed Living Radical Polymerization, Reversible Addition-Fragmentation Chain Transfer (RAFT) Radical Polymerization. Coordination polymerization, Ring opening polymerization, Types of polymerization process.
3. Polymer solutions: Thermodynamics of polymer dissolution, The Flory-Huggins Theory of Polymer solutions, Nature of polymer macromolecules in solution, Size and shape of macromolecules in solution.
4. Polymer structure and Physical properties: Microstructure of polymer chains, crystallinity in polymers, Glass transition temperature, rheological properties. Degradation of polymers. Polymer reactions. Polymer additives. Polymer Processing
5. Experimental methods: polymer synthesis, isolation and purification of polymers, polymer fractionation, molecular weight determination, molecular weight distribution curve, determination glass transition temperature..
6. Specialty polymers: Liquid crystalline polymer, Conducting polymers, Electroluminescent polymers, Inorganic Polymer. Nanocomposites of polymer.

Semester-II

CHM201: Analytical Chemistry-II (Techniques in Analytical Chemistry) (Credits:3)
1. Polarography: Origin of polargraphy, Current-voltage relationship, Theory of polarographic waves (DC and sampled DC (tast) polarograms), Instrumentation, Ilkovic equation, Qualitative and quantitative applications.
2. Spectroscopic Techniques: Theory, Instrumentation and applications of X-rays (emission, absorption, diffraction and fluorescence methods), Atomic absorption Spectroscopy, Atomic fluorescence spectrometry, Atomic emission spectrometry
3. Spectroscopy: UV-visible molecular absorption spectrometry (instrumentation and application), Molecular luminescence spectroscopy (fluorescence, phosphorescence, chemiluminescence).
4. Separation Methods: Principle of chromatography, Classifications of chromatography, Techniques of planar and column chromatography, Gas chromatography, High-performance liquid chromatography
5. Thermal Analysis: Theory, methodology and applications of thermogravimetric analysis (TGA), Differential Thermal Analysis (DTA), and Differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). Principles, techniques and applications of thermometric titration methods

CHM202: Inorganic Chemistry-II (Credits:3)
1. Kinetics and Mechanism of Substitution Reactions: Nature of substitution reactions; prediction of reactivity of octahedral, tetrahedral and square-planar complexes in terms of crystal field activation energy and structure preference energy; rates of reactions; acid hydrolysis, base hydrolysis and anation reactions.
2. Electron Transfer Reactions: Mechanism and rate laws; various types of electron transfer reactions, Marcus-Husch theory, correlation between thermal and optical electron transfer reactions; identification of intervalence transfer bands in solution.
3. Metal Carbonyls: Preparation, structure, and properties: bonding in metal carbonyls, variants of CO bridging, vibrational spectra of metal carbonyls, principal reaction types of metal carbonyls. Carbonyl metal halides
4. Optical Rotatory Dispersion and Circular Dichroism : Basic Principles of ORD and CD techniques. ORD and Cotton effect, Faraday and Kerr effects; Applications in determining absolute configuration of metal complexes.

CHM203 Organic Chemistry-II (Credits:3)
1. Addition to Carbon–Carbon Multiple Bonds: Electrophilic, free-radical and nucleophilic addition: Mechanistic and Stereochemical aspects. Orientation and reactivity. Hydroboration and Michael reaction
2. Esterification and Hydrolysis of Esters: Evidence for tetrahedral intermediate in BAc2 and AAc2 mechanisms, steric and electronic effects. The AAc1 and other pathways involving alkyl to oxygen bond cleavage
3. Elimination reactions: The E1, E2 and E1cB mechanisms, Orientation of the double bond. Hofmann versus Saytzeff elimination, Pyrolytic syn-elimination, Competition between substitution and elimination reactions
4. Kinetic Isotope Effects: Its origin and importance in determining reaction mechanism. Solvent isotope effects.
5. Conservation of Orbital Symmetry in Pericyclic Reactions: Woodward-Hoffmann rules; cycloaddition [2+2] and [4+2], and electrocylic reactions. Prototropic and Sigmatropic rearrangements, Ene reactions and Cheletropic reactions; 1,3-Dipolar cycloaddition

CHM204: Physical Chemistry-II (Credits:3)
1 Corrosion: Scope and economics of corrosion, causes and types of corrosion, electrochemical theories of corrosion,
kinetics of corrosion (corrosion current and corrosion po tential). Corrosion measurements (weight loss, OCP measurement, and polarization methods), passivity and its breakdown. Corrosion prevention (electrochemical,
inhibitor, and coating methods).
Cyclic Voltammetry: Instrumentation, current-potential relation applicable for Linear Sweep Voltammetry (LSV) and Cyclic Voltammetry (CV), interpretation of cyclic voltammograms and parameters obtainable from voltammograms
2 Micelles: Surface active agents and their classification, micellization, hydrophobic interaction, critical miceller concentration (cmc), factors affecting cmc of surfactants, thermodynamics of micellization: phase separation and mass action models, micro-emulsions, reverse micelles.
Polymer: definition, types of polymers, Molecular mass – number and mass average molecular mass, determination
of molecular mass by Osmometry, viscosity, light scattering and size exclusion chromatography.
3 Nuclear Chemistry: Classification of nuclides, Nuclear stability, Atomic energy, Types of nuclear reactions-fission and fusion, Conservation in nuclear reactions-linear momentum and mass-energy, Reaction cross-section, Bohr’s compound nucleus theory of nuclear reaction. Szilard-Chalmers reactions.
General characteristics of radioactive decay, decay kinetics, parent-daughter decay growth relationships, artificial radioactivity. Application of radioactivity- radiochemical principles, Isotope dilution and neutron activation analysis.
4 Equilibrium and Non- equilibrium Thermodynamics:
Properties of non-ideal solutions – deviations (negative and positive) from ideal behaviour, excess functions for nonideal
solutions, Third Law of thermodynamics: Nernst heat theorem, variation of entropy with temperature, determination of absolute entropy of liquids and gases, residual entropy.
Entropy production in irreversible processes, fluxes and forces, linear phenomenological relations, Onsager’s reciprocity relations, thermodynamic theory of membrane permeability, reverse osmosis and electrokinetic phenomena.

CHM205: Chemical Binding (Credits:3)
1. Fundamental background: postulates and theorems of quantum mechanics. Angular momentum. Rigid rotor.
2. The Schrödinger equation and its exact solutions: the particle-in-a-box. Hydrogen atom. The variation theorem – ritz variation principle.
3. Atomic structure: many electron wave functions. Pauli exclusion principle. Helium atom. Atomic term symbols. The self-consistent field method. Slater-type orbitals.
4. Symmetry point groups: determination of point group of a molecule. Representations. The great orthogonality theorem. Character table. Construction of character tables for c2v and c3v groups. Symmetry adapted atomic basis sets. Construction of molecular orbitals. The direct product representation.
5. Molecular structure: Born-Oppenheimer approximation. Molecular orbital treatment for H2+. MO treatment of homo- and hetero nuclear diatomic molecules. Hückel mo treatment of simple and conjugated polyenes. Alternant hydrocarbons.

Practical

CHM206 : Inorganic Chemistry Practical (Credits: 2)
1 Preparation of coordination complexes and their characterization by magnetic susceptibility measurements and IR, UV / Vis, 1H NMR spectroscopic techniques.

CHM207 Organic Chemistry Practical (Credits: 2)
1. Preparation and characterization of two and three steps organic compounds.
2. Isolation of caffeine from tea leaves.

CHM208 Physical Chemistry Practical (Credits: 2)
1. Rate constant of acid catalyzed hydrolysis of sucrose by polarimetric method.
2. Rate constant of acid catalyzed hydrolysis of sucrose by chemical method.
3. Rate constant of FeCl3-catalyzed H2O2 decomposition by gasometric method.
4. Degree of hydrolysis of urea hydrochloride by kinetics method.
5. Equilibrium constant of KI + I2 ⇌ KI3 by distribution method.
6. Phase diagram of a binary organic system (Naphthalene and Diphenyl).
7. Determination of solubility and solubility product of sparingly soluble salt conductometrically.
8. Potentiometric titration of a redox system (ferrous ammonium sulfate with K2Cr2O7).
9. Adsorption of acetic acid on charcoal to verify Freundlich adsorption isotherm.
10. Determination of half-life of a radionuclide.

CHM209M : Organic Chemistry-Applied Aspects (Credits:3)
1. Organic chemistry and industry
2. Life begins with nucleic acids. Sugar alcohols, S-glycosides. vitamin-c and inositols
3. Brief introduction of the following with context to life: Aspirin, adrenaline, coniine, thujone, cholesterol, prostaglandins, penicillines.
4. Crixivan-organic Chemists’ answer to HIV.
5. Bio-polymers: polysaccharides-starch, cellulose, sucrose, amino acids and polypeptides, proteins.
6. Synthetic polymers: properties and uses. Polyester, polytetrafluoroethelene, polyamino acids, polycyanoacrylates, polyurethanes, silicone rubbers, polymeric antioxidants, polyphosphazenes, divinylether-maleic anhydride cyclopolymer(DIVEMA)

Semester-III

CHM301: Molecular Spectroscopy (Core Paper) (Credits:3)
1. Time-dependent states and spectroscopy: absorption and emission of radiation. Selection rules. Line shapes and widths. Fourier transform spectroscopy
2. Rotation and Vibration of Diatomic Molecules: Rigid Rotor and harmonic oscillator wave functions and energies. Selection rules. A review of MW and IR spectroscopy. Diatomic molecule wave functionssymmetry properties and nuclear spin effects. Raman effect: Rotational and vibration-rotational transitions.
Vibration of polyatomic molecules–normal coordinates. Polarization of Raman lines. Resonance Raman and CARS spectroscopy.
3. Electronic spectroscopy: electronic spectroscopy of diatomic molecules. Franck-Condon factor. Dissociation and pre-dissociation. Rotational fine structure. Lasers and laser spectroscopy.
4. Magnetic Resonance: Review of angular momentum. Commutation relations. Basic principles and relaxation times. Magnetic resonance spectrum of hydrogen. First-order hyperfine energies. NMR in liquids: Chemical shifts and spin-spin couplings First order Spectra: A3X, AX and AMX systems. Second order spectra: AB system. Equivalent nuclei. A2B2 system
5. CW NMR: The Spectrometer. Multiscan Principle (Cat)
6. FT NNR: Rotating frame of reference. Effect of rf pulse. FID. Multipulse operation. Measurement of T1 by inversion recovery method. Spin echo and measurement of t2

CHM302: Biological Chemistry (Core Paper) (Credits:3)
1. Molecules of life: Amino acids and proteins, Carbohydrates-polysaccharides, lipids, cell-membranes and nucleic acids
2. Structure and function: Protein structure, Ramachandran – plot, protein folding: DNA/RNA structures, various forms (a, b, c, z) of DNA, t-RNA structure, transcription and translation, gene expression and DNA binding protein-zinc-finger protein.
3. Metabolism and Energetics: Glycolysis , citric acid cycle , oxidative phosphorylation and transport through membranes
4. Enzyme kinetics, inhibition, drug action (selected examples)
5. Metalloenzymes: Hydrolytic and redox enzymes: Carbonic anhydrase and superoxide dismutase
6. Oxygen uptake proteins: Hemerythrin and hemocyanin
7. Molecular recognition: Molecular organization, Chiral recognition and role of sugar in biological recognition
21st January 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

were from i get bhu pg chemistry entrence sallybus.
24th January 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please submit the syllabus and question paper of msc entrance examination.
from
anu singh
[email protected]
5th February 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

How can I get the admissin test questions for M.Sc entrance exam in Bh.U?
8th February 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

B.sc. biotech. student can do PG in chemistry
3rd March 2011, 06:51 PM
sapananancy

Post Re: Syllabus and Question Papers of PG Course in physics of BHU

sir i want to the syllabus and question paper of msc course in physics of bhu
sapana
sapananancy @ gmail.com
13th March 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, I want msc chemistry entrance model papers
plz send to this email [email protected]
20th April 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: MSc chemistry syllabus of entrance exam 2011 in BHU

Please send the the MSc chemistry entrance exam syllabus of BHU on my email address-
[email protected].

Please in form on my mobile no. 9452361821

Thanking you.
20th April 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Please send entrance exam syllabus of MSc chemistry for year 2011 of BHU. Please send on my email address [email protected]
24th April 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send entrance exam syllabus of pet chemistry
27th April 2011, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

sir can you please mail me sample questions for M.sc in chemistry in B.hu
23rd May 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Syllabus and Question Papers of PG Course in Chemistry of BHU

it seems that you your head is empty. you have provided the m.ac. course details when he actually asked for the entrance test syllabus. let him get admission first then he can worry about what he has to study.
25th May 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

please tell me that the dehydration of alcohol is an example of pyrolytic elimination reactions
25th May 2011, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

is dehydration of alcohol is example of pyrolytic elimination.tell me quick
25th May 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Please send entrance exam syllabus of MSc chemistry for year 2012 of BHU. Please send on my email address [email protected]
31st May 2011, 11:24 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Dear friend,
for the syllabus and question papers you can get from the official website of BHU
i.e. www.bhu.ac.in.
Best of luck..
thank you.
19th July 2011, 05:27 PM

How can I get the admissin test questions for M.Sc entrance exam
17th July 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me previous year question papers of BHU FOR MSC PhYSICS.
my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?