27th November 2012, 11:45 AM
preeti_3004

Syllabus and question papers for the post of accountant in mini ratna PSU exam

i need syllabus & question papers for the post of Accountant in mini ratna psu exam

7th December 2012, 07:37 PM

Default Re: Syllabus and question papers for the post of accountant in mini ratna PSU exam

i need syllabus & question papers with answer for the post of Accountant in mini ratna psu exam.
1st January 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and question papers for the post of accountant in mini ratna PSU exam

what's the syllabus and exam pattern for AIMA mini ratna- accountant post? Please [email protected]
8th February 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi all,

Whats the syllabus and exam pattern for AIMA mini ratna -accountant post .

Kindly send the details to the mail id [email protected].

Regards
Lakshmi K
26th September 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Hallo sir, please send me the syllabus for the post of junior accountant in case of PSU.
My e_ mail is- [email protected].
Regard
Chittaranjan behera.

Thank you sir
1st January 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

[email protected]

i need

I need syllabus and question-papers-post-of-(04)accountant-mini-ratna-psu-entrance-exam2015 please send my mail id [email protected]
16th September 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

I 've applied for the post of accountant in a mini ratna company. I need model question papers or any past papers for reference. Please provide this.

e.mail: [email protected]
19th February 2021, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the syllabus for PSU Jobs for accountant post in reasoning and maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?