7th November 2011, 10:34 AM
nly_j

Syllabus and question papers for PSU exam? Where can I get the material?

i need syllabus and question papers of PSU exams. From where i can get these materials? And i'm doin b.e. in anand so can you give me d address of coachin classes in anand.

19th November 2018, 09:47 AM
Anagha Sudheesh

Default Re: Syllabus and question papers for PSU exam? Where can I get the material?

Dear friend,
Normally PSUs doesn't reveal a particular syllabus and exam pattern for examination.
Written examination of the PSUs which are not recruiting through GATE generally conisist of mainly four sections.They are TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE,GENERAL ENGLISH,GENERAL APTITUDE & REASONING and GENERAL KNOWLEDGE & CURRENT AFFAIRS.

Syllabus for Technical Knowledge section followed by PSUs is the syllabus of IES or GATE So you should strictly follow either IES exam syllabus or GATE exam syllabus.

For General English you may refer books such as :
1:High School English Grammar & Composition by Wren & Martin
2:Objective General English by R S Aggarwal

For General Aptitude & Reasoning you may refer the books such as:
1:Quatitative Aptitude For Competitive Examination by R S Aggarwal
2:How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT Common Admission Test by Arun Sharma
3:A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R S Aggarwal

For General Knowledge & Current Affairs you may refer to the books such as:
1:General Knowledge 2018 by Arihant Publication
2:Lucent's General Knowledge by Lucent Publication
You should also try to read newspaper daily to get knowledge on the current afairs.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?