15th July 2010, 09:38 PM
grv.garg7

Mini Ratna PSU exam for the post of Junior Technical Assistant Syllabus For Entrance, Exam Pattern, Question Papers?

Respected Sir,
I am gaurav garg and i have applied for the mini ratna psu exam for the post of junior technichal assistant on 22 august.I am a bsc agri graduate.I want to ask about the exam pattern.how many questions would be there in exam.what would be the weightage.Is there any negative marking.Please tell me the various sections of question paper and the number of questions in each section.also tell me which books should i follow for it.is there any samole papers available.pls answer all these questions so taht i am able to pprepare for exam in a better way.I will be very thankful to you.

16th July 2010, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mini Ratna PSU exam for the post of Junior Technical Assistant Syllabus For Entrance, Exam Pattern, Question Papers?

I am sumit and i have applied for the mini ratna psu exam for the post of Management trainee accounts. can anybody mail the sylabuss to me.

[email protected]
16th July 2010, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mini Ratna PSU exam for the post of Junior Technical Assistant Syllabus For Entrance, Exam Pattern, Question Papers?

syllabus for jr technical exam
20th July 2010, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

i applied in mini ratna psu exam which will be held on 22 agust..plz tell me or give some informations about its question patterns,syllabuss etc..to my email id [email protected]
22nd July 2010, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

plz email me d sample question papers/syllabus for accounts profile of mini [email protected]
24th July 2010, 12:26 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Hi friend,
If you want to know the information about the Mini Ratna PSU exam for the post of Junior Technical Assistant Syllabus For Entrance, Exam Pattern, Question Papers
You can get it from the official websites ,and so do not worry, just concentrate on your goal,and you must will get success. so just go and visits the websites...there you will find every information regarding your querry.
24th July 2010, 05:56 PM
Senior Member+++

hello
i search a lot for the syllabus but i didnt get any info of that so you can refer all the details from the following linkhttp://http://www.specialtest.in/mrpsu/
31st July 2010, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I Jitendra kumar, i applied for the post of jr. technical assistant, i don't have any idea for the exam prepration. so i kindly request to you pleases me give me the idea for exam prepration and what's syllabus required for this post.
1st August 2010, 03:43 PM
inamke

hello sir
my name is Prabhakar

i applied for the post of jr. technical assistant, i don't have any idea for the exam prepration. so i kindly request to you pleases me give me the idea for exam prepration and what's syllabus required for this post.
7th August 2010, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

please provide me the model papers for miniratna psu public sector undertaking for the post of junior technical assistant.

regards
swathi
[email protected]
8th August 2010, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

sir plz provide model papers for junior technical assistant post [email protected]
9th August 2010, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
plz email me d sample question papers/syllabus for junior technical Assistant profile of mini [email protected]
9th August 2010, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Mini Ratna PSU exam for the post of Junior Technical Assistant Syllabus For Entrance, Exam Pattern, Question Papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
syllabus for jr technical exam
i applied in mini ratna psu exam which will be held on 22 agust..plz tell me or give some informations about its question patterns,syllabuss etc..to my email id [email protected] & [email protected]
9th August 2010, 09:43 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;131313]syllabus for entrance exam ,question papersfor jr.technical assistant in mini ratna psu.(Ag. subject)
10th August 2010, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
plz email me d sample question papers/syllabus for MT (general) MRPSU patterns,syllabuss etc
..to my email id [email protected]
10th August 2010, 06:45 PM
puneet kumar sharma

sir i want to know about the syllabus of jr tech asst.test, bcoz i hav not any idea about the syllabus of this post
12th August 2010, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I came across ur website and found a lot of facility in ur organisation.Sir, i want to know about exam pattern ,syllabus and sample question paper for Jr technical Assistant exam.Sir, kindly go through my Mail.

Best Regards
Saroj
13th August 2010, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have applied for the post of Junior technical assistant of MRPSU, exam will be held on 22nd August. I want to know the syllabus,question type and sample question of this examination
13th August 2010, 05:42 PM
naresh1145

Dear sir
plz sir provide me email d sample of Junior Technical Assistant question papers MRPSU
15th August 2010, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

sir I have applied for the post of junior technical assistant from zoology will be held on 22 august. I want to know the syllabus, question type and sample question of this examination . my email id is [email protected].
15th August 2010, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

plz email me d sample question papers/syllabus for Mini Ratna PSU 01:Management Trainee (General )[email protected]
15th August 2010, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,i applied in Mini Ratna PSU 01:Management Trainee (General) exam which will be held on 22 agust..plz tell me or give some informations about its previous question paper patterns,syllabuss etc..to my email id [email protected]
15th August 2010, 10:40 PM

I want to know the information about the Mini Ratna PSU exam for the post of Junior Technical Assistant Syllabus For Entrance, Exam Pattern, Question Papers. plz
16th August 2010, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
pls send me the sample question papers of previous years for the post of junior technical assistant at the below address.......
[email protected]
16th August 2010, 02:13 PM
SYED.MOHISIN

[QUOTE=Unregistered;131313]syllabus for jr technical exam[/QUO
i would like know information about syllabus and previous question papers for the post of junior technical assistant mini ratna psu exam.plz send reply 2 my Email:[email protected]
16th August 2010, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i am subhmitted my application to mini ratna psu for jr technical asstt. and i want to know that what type question asked in paper.
please give me your important guideline and instructions. my email- [email protected]
17th August 2010, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i am submitted my application to mini ratna psu for jr technical asstt. and i want know that what type puestion asked in paper. please give me your important guideline and instructions.and i want syllabus. and my email [email protected]
20th August 2010, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that what type of question paper asked in question Booklet for the post of Accountant (3), please give me mrpsu
model question paper & your valuable guideline and instructions. please give me the details in my email [email protected]
20th August 2010, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Mini Ratna PSU exam for the post of Junior Technical Assistant Syllabus For Entrance, Exam Pattern, Question Papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I came across ur website and found a lot of facility in ur organisation.Sir, i want to know about exam pattern ,syllabus and sample question paper for Jr technical Assistant exam.Sir, kindly go through my Mail.

Best Regards
Saroj
hallo dears there is no any syllabus but you can study general science,maths,reasoning,cumputer knowledge,your subject knowledge, and general knlge.
30th August 2010, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

when will be results of Jr technical Assistants disclose?

Best Regards

Rashi Sharma
5th September 2010, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i want result of Mini Ratna PSU exam
5th September 2010, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

when will be disclose the results of Jr technical Assistants?
6th September 2010, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to know may result of jr. technical assistant
6th September 2010, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

when will be the result of Jr technical Assistants come out?
With Regards
Nabamita Bag
6th September 2010, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

when will be result declared for jr.technical assistent
6th September 2010, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i want result of junior technical assitant 22 august exam
7th September 2010, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

sir i want result of account assitant 22 august exam
7th September 2010, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
With due respect, i would like to inquire regarding the result of the written test of Jr.technical Assistant held on the
22nd of Aug 2010.Would be much appreciated if the company will give updates in your website.thanking you.
7th September 2010, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Pls let us know.when will be the result come ?
8th September 2010, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

results????????????????????????????/
8th September 2010, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

my self , Manisha Parmar appeared for the exam of Jr. Tech. Asst. in Mini Ratna PSU held on 22nd August , 2010. Please disclose the result of the same.
11th September 2010, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

results
11th September 2010, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i want result abt jr technical assistant.04 results.
13th September 2010, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

result kab aa raha h
13th September 2010, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

when will be the result of management trainee accounts come out?

with regard,
salma
15th September 2010, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

hi

The result has been declared ..pls check
15th September 2010, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

results are out in the company's website
17th September 2010, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

when the result of junior assistant grade - III should be declared
24th September 2010, 01:28 AM

plz sir reply me this question

how to prepare interview for post of Accountant in Mini ratna Psu ?
24th September 2010, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

please any pattern junior engineer level exam model test papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?