30th August 2011, 04:53 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus for SAIL Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?

I AM a final yr student of B.Tech and my branch is ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION .I want to give the exam of steel authority of india ,but i am not able to get it from the internet so help me in this regrad.and also tell me the syllabus for my brach and when the form will be publish for exam

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  3. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  4. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  5. Sail instrumentation MT question papers? -- [New]
  6. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  7. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  8. List of universities which offer MS(Electronics) in India for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year candidate?
  9. Information about off campus drives for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation students?
  10. Model Question Papers of GATE Exam with solutions being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. How to do MBA abroad with 100% scholarship after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  12. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. M.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation from Abroad?
  14. Companies offering recruitment related to Instrumentation for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year student?
  15. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  16. How to take up certificate course while pursuing 3rd year B.E electronics and instrumentation
  17. What to do in order to join ISRO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  18. Cochin University B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-8th Sem-Biomedical Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
12th October 2011, 06:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for SAIL Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?

You need to attend the SAIL written examination as part of applying for a job in SAIL. The written examination will be mainly an objective type examination. The subject area and the syllabus will be core technical. This will include questions related to the electronics and instrumentation. Apart from this you will also be tested in areas of quantitative ability, logical reasoning, current affairs and language skills also.
19th April 2012, 10:17 AM
susmayh

Default Re: Syllabus for SAIL Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?

Please do let me know the tentative syllabus of SAIL MT technical for instrumentation engg branch??
21st April 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m a final year student pursuing my career in ece.it would be very kind of u if u would issue the syllabus for sail as i am planning to appear for the exam..
13th March 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Final year b.tech electronics & instrumentation student can apply for SAIL 2013 recruitment?
21st April 2015, 06:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

I have attached the syllabus for SAIL exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Syllabus of SAIL exams.docx(11.7 KB, 46 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?