6th March 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer MS(Electronics) in India for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year candidate?

Hello,
I'm a final year student of B.Tech,
studying Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
I want to do MS in Electronics.
Kindly tell me which universities allows in India.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 20 universities which offer MS in Instrumentation Field?
  2. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. List of universities in India that offer M.Tech course in Electrical Engineering in Distance Learning?
  4. List of top universities which would be best for MS in Instrumentation?
  5. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  6. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Instrumentation Engineering?
  7. List of the IITs, NITs and other major universities which offer M.Tech program in Instrumentation Stream? Cutoff GATE score for each institute? For what all institutes can an Instrumentation student apply?
  8. Can I do diploma in instrumentation through distance education? Which universities provide diploma in instrumentation in India?
  9. Does HAL Bengaluru offers Winter Internship for B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation engineering 3rd year candidate?
  10. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of PG courses that can be done in Abroad after B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation?
  12. Details of M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Instrumentation seats? I am a final year student of C&I
  13. How to apply for Job in BSNL and Telcom Companies being a candidate of final year BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  14. What are the courses available in B.Tech?
  15. How can I apply for 1 month Internship in Northern India being a B.E.(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Syllabus for SAIL Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  17. List of top universities which offer UG course in India, Songalore, Malaysia, Australia?
  18. Good universities offering MBA in Airport
7th March 2015, 05:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer MS(Electronics) in India for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year candidate?

List of Universities/ Colleges offer MS (Electronics Engineering) in India:

>> Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad
Ph. No: 0532-2922025
Address: Devghat, Jhalwa, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211012
http://www.iiita.ac.in

>> Reva Institute of Technology and Management
Ph. No: 080-65687563, 64, 65
Address: Rukmini Knowledge Park, Kattigenahalli, Yelahanka, Bangalore-560064
http://www.revainstitution.org

>> International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
Ph. No: 040-66531000
Address: Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500032, Telangana, India
http://www.iiit.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?