15th November 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

How to take up certificate course while pursuing 3rd year B.E electronics and instrumentation

Sir,

I am currently pursuing my 3rd year in B.E. Electronics & Instrumentation... i wish to take up certification courses to improve my skill in core areas.. could u suggest me some.... Can i take up some apprenticeship nw... if yes suggest me the companies offering the same.....

Related Questions:
  1. Ideas for forthcoming Placements for me pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering? List of good Companies for me?
  2. Am I eligible to appear for any entrance exam while pursuing B.Tech Electronics 3rd year?
  3. How can I get notification of government vacancies? I am pursuing B.E 3rd year from ETC
  4. How can I prepare for RRB? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  5. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  6. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply for 1 month Internship in Northern India being a B.E.(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  8. Scope of Electronics and Instrumentation course?
  9. How to do MBA abroad with 100% scholarship after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  10. Information about off campus drives for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation students?
  11. Which paper of GATE should a Electronics and Instrumentation student appear?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in IES exam if pursuing B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. M.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation from Abroad?
  14. How can I apply for summer internship in electronics companies? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ETC
  15. Guidance to join M.Tech from reputed institute being a candidate pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  16. Does HAL Bengaluru offers Winter Internship for B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation engineering 3rd year candidate?
  17. What to do in order to join ISRO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  18. Sathyabama University B.E in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering-3rd Sem Digital Logic Theory and Design (6C0065) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?