20th June 2011, 08:11 PM
karthikece_vtb

Syllabus and sample placement papers of BEL Probationary exam for ECE branch?

sir, would u please inform me the syllabus and sample placement paper of bel probationary exam for ece branch..

23rd June 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample placement papers of BEL Probationary exam for ECE branch?

I want to know the exam parttern and syllabus for the written test for the post of probationary engineers for electronics&communication of BEL-2011 DATED BY
26th june.
27th June 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample placement papers of BEL Probationary exam for ECE branch?

Is tbere sectional cut off in probationary engineers exam of bharat electronics limited
2nd July 2011, 08:53 PM
rajendra332

Hi,

I have taken the entrance test conducted by BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) for the post of Probationory Engineer (Electronics).

The reason I am writing this review is to make sure students are informed about the change in the trend of this year's question paper (i.e., 2011).

The reviews about the examination and advices from seniors suggested me that (60 - 70) % of the questions do appear from the subjects {Microwave, Waveguides, Antennas, Analog Comm.}

Syllabus is same as for GATE (ECE).
The exam is not so difficult if you attended for GATE or ENGG SERVICES EXAM.

Caution:
Make sure you enter the examination hall at least 30 min. before the test starts. This is because the OMR answer sheet includes sections where you need to bubble your name, post applied, reg. no, hall ticket number, etc., that take around 15min.
7th August 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

cut off for bel
15th August 2011, 10:14 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

SYLLABUS AND PLACEMENT PAPERS FOR BEL EXAM
Hello friend you can download the syllabus and previous papers from here i am attaching then in the formt of a pdf file :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf placement papaer.pdf(58.0 KB, 1728 views)
File Type: txt syllabus.txt(1.8 KB, 1507 views)
File Type: pdf placement paper2.pdf(58.0 KB, 1349 views)
7th June 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

plz mail me complete syllabus for ECE BEL examination 2012@[email protected]/[email protected]
thanx
10th June 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

plz mail me syllebus for ECE BEL examination 2012 on [email protected]
11th June 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE PROVIDE THE SYLLABUS AND PREVIOUS PAPERS FOR ECE
24th June 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and sample placement papers of BEL Probationary exam for ECE branch?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-sample-placement-papers-bel-probationary-exam-ece-branch-241632.html#ixzz1yixGzDhx
1st July 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

the paper in the bel exam 2012 for electronics appears lengthy. can any body tell the cutoff of this exam.
almost it was like gate pattern
26th May 2014, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m apply for probationary engg for branch EC plz send me syllabus for EC engg and cutt off ratio
My id is [email protected]
7th June 2014, 03:12 PM
ps lohiya

PLEASE PROVIDE THE SYLLABUS AND PREVIOUS PAPERS FOR ECE..email id [email protected]
13th June 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

plz provide d previous year pepar for ece
email id [email protected]
26th June 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me previous year question papers and syllabus for ECE probationary engineer to my mail id [email protected]
26th June 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me previous year question papers and syllabus for ECE probationary engineer to my mail id [email protected]
11th April 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me previous year question papers Syllabus for the post -Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT)* Of BEL to my id [email protected]
7th May 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have applied for BEL probationary engineer...but i didn't find syllabus,model papers,paper pattern,cut off etc...pls provide all that...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?