20th November 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and preparation tips for BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment exam?

hello
please mail me the syllabus of bel exam and
give me some tips for prepration for bel exam
i have applied for probationary engineer post
please get me the syllabus.

Related Questions:
12th December 2014, 08:54 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Syllabus and preparation tips for BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
please mail me the syllabus of bel exam and
give me some tips for prepration for bel exam
i have applied for probationary engineer post
please get me the syllabus.

Bharat Electronics Limited is a state-owned electronics company.

Eligibility:- First class in Engineering Degree from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication /Telecommunication / Mechanical / Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.

Age Limit:- The maximum age limit for General candidates will be 25 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Paper Pattern:-

The written test will consist of Objective type questions from basic Engineering subjects, in the respective disciplines / specializations and General Aptitude.

Syllabus:

Syllabus for BEL probationary engineer will cover areas of technical and general aptitude. General aptitude section contains topic such as quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, general English and general awareness. Technical aptitude section contains questions from topics studied in qualifying exam.

1. Engineering Mathematics
Calculus, Linear Algebra, Probability, Statistics, Differential Equations, Transform Theory, Numerical Methods.

2. Electronics and Communication Engineering
Electronic Devices, Networks, Digital Circuits, Analog Circuits, Control Systems, Signals and Systems, Electromagnetic, Communications.

Self assessment is an important part in preparation. Practise as many mock test as possible. Plan your studies at least 2 months prior to exam. As a prospective management trainee, you will be tested with few behavioural questions on handling few hard situations. You will be expected to perform in more than one area of interest. Hence, focus on your interest on diverse areas to have an overall knowledge in areas like production, finance, HR, industrial safety and employee welfare. Concentrates more in developing soft skills. Any problem can be tackled in number of ways.

So, being innovative and intuitive also helps to reach the correct option quickly. You should have done sufficient study/discussion, so that moment you start reading the question you should have an intuition on whether you can solve it. You should avoid thought of losing which can cause loss of concentration and low performance. Have some good time and relax before the exam.

Official website- www.bel.com
28th April 2017, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and preparation tips for BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment exam?

I want syllabus for the probationary engineer exam for electronics & communication subject, please send me syllabus at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?