4th May 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus for BEL 2015 for ECE engineers for the post of Probationary Engineer

I am preparing for BEL 2015 in the stream of ECE(electronics and communication) engineering for the post of PE(probationaryengineer). so i would like to know thesyllabus for the examin detail.

Related Questions:
4th May 2015, 08:22 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Syllabus for BEL 2015 for ECE engineers for the post of Probationary Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am preparing for BEL 2015 in the stream of ECE(electronics and communication) engineering for the post of PE(probationaryengineer). so i would like to know thesyllabus for the examin detail.
The BEL Entrance Exam is an objective type test having multiple choice questions and it has two parts one technical other non technical

Non-Technical

General Aptitude: 30 Questions
Comprehension/ Passage based questions: 3 Questions
Data Interpretation
Logical Reasoning
General Knowledge questions

Technical

Mainly technical will be asked on the basis of GATE syllabus
Accordingly main subjects are
Analog electronics(concentrate more on Op-amps, Amplifiers), Basics of electronics(concentrate more on FET,MOSFET), Digital electronics,Microprocessors, Logic families, Network theory, Antennas(More important don’t leave it), Transmission lines, Signals and systems(basics of signals, Laplace transform, z-transform) , Analog and digital communications, control systems, Engineering Mathematics ( in last exam they asked questions from Differential equations,integrations and matrices), 1or 2 questions from instrumentation.
I hope you got the information for more you can again ask.
4th May 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for BEL 2015 for ECE engineers for the post of Probationary Engineer

Sir, I am preparing for BEL 2015 in the stream of ECE , pls send bel syllabus for ece (electtonics & communication engineering)::

my mail id is- [email protected]
24th May 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for BEL 2015 in the stream of mechanica Engineering for the post of PE(probationaryengineer). so i would like to know the syllabus for the examin detail.

please send in this mail id : [email protected]
18th June 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I study eee branch in B. Tech, but I can apply electronics job for bel 2015 PE stream, so. It is possible or not sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?