13th August 2013, 06:51 PM
laharimahender

Junior assistant grade II examination syllabus, exam pattern and model question papers?

Sir,am applied for junior assistant grade-II examination in singareni, please send me syllabus,exam pattern and some model question papers to [email protected],[email protected]
please sir.... Thank you....

Related Questions:
13th December 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Junior assistant grade II examination syllabus, exam pattern and model question papers?

sir, i have applied for jr. tecnical assitent
plzz send me syllabus
[email protected]
31st March 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Junior assistant grade II examination syllabus, exam pattern and model question papers?

please send me ddtails about exam syllubus pattern to my mail.my id is: [email protected]
5th April 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir,am applied for junior assistant grade-II examination in singareni, please send me syllabus,exam pattern and some model question papers to [email protected],[email protected]
9th April 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir,am applied for junior assistant grade-II and SURVEYOR TRAINEE examination in singareni, please send me syllabus,exam pattern and some model question papers to [email protected]
11th April 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send juniorassistant grade 2 model papers and pattern of syllabus to [email protected]
11th April 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,am applied for junior assistant grade-11 and surveyor trainee examination in singareni,please send me syllabus,exam pattern and some model question papers to [email protected]
12th April 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,am applied for junior assistant grade-II examination in singareni.please send me syllabus,exam pattern and some model question papers to [email protected].
18th April 2015, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,this is Narasimha Rao ..I applied for the post junior assistant grade-2plz send me syllabus ,previous quation paper.....to [email protected]
26th April 2015, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

please send the NCDC junior assistant and assistant director syllabus as wel as model questiion papers this mail id:- [email protected]

thanking you sir,
30th April 2015, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus and pattern for Singareni corollaries junior assistant grade 2 to mail id [email protected]
1st May 2015, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,good afternoon am applied for the junior assistant grade-2 please send me the syllsbus to mail id [email protected]
1st May 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

sir,good afternoon am applied for the junior assistant grade-2 please send me the syllsbus to mail id [email protected]
16th June 2015, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, good afternoon please send me syllabus of junior assisatant-3 to mail id [email protected]
7th August 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS FOR JUNIOR ASSISTANT GRADE2 EXAMINATION IN SCCL NOTIFICATION 2 IN 2015 MARCH
18th September 2015, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,am applied for junior assistant grade-11 and surveyor trainee examination in singareni,please send me syllabus,exam pattern and some model question papers to
[email protected]
19th September 2015, 11:41 AM
sai5733

Junior Assistant Grade II Syllabus:---------------

Engineering Language Aptitude:
Vocabulary,
Grammar,
Sentence Structure ,
Synonyms

General Studies and Current Affairs :
History, Literature,
Culture and Geography,
Economic scene ,
Polity etc

History, Culture and Heritage Of India & Telangana:
Culture of India and Telangana ,
Heritage of India and Telangana

Arithmetic Aptitude and Logical Reasoning:
Decimals,
Fractions,
LCM,
HCF,
Average,
Ratio and Proportion ,
Percentage,
Discount,
Time and Work,
Time and Distance

Computer Basic :
Computer Basic like M.S Office

SCCL JA Grade II Exam Pattern :-----------

Written Exam consists of 150 Objective type multiple choice questions.

The duration time is 2 Hours.

There will be no Negative or minus marks for written exam.

I have attached some model question papers for JA Grade II exam
Attached Files
File Type: pdf reasonging_imp_questions_16.pdf(572.3 KB, 522 views)
File Type: pdf SSC_HSL_1.pdf(4.20 MB, 144 views)
File Type: pdf NTRPaper-III-2012.pdf(4.82 MB, 122 views)
21st September 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for junior assistant grade 2 trainee in airport authority of India?
8th October 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for junior assistant grade-11 internal examination in singareni,please send me syllabus,exam pattern and some model question and previous papers to
[email protected]
26th February 2020, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir,am applied for junior assistant grade-II examination in cochin(CIAL), please send me syllabus,exam pattern and some model question papers to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?