6th December 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for sub engineering for electronics? What is the exam date?

what is the syallabus for sub engg for electronics and exam date and last year solved question paper plz do sent on my email id uga.vairale @gmail.com

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  2. Syllabus of AE for Electronics and Telecommunication branch? Date for the post of Assistant Engineering in CSEB?
  3. Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  4. Exam date and syllabus for Junior Manager Electronics?
  5. What is the syllabus for electronics engineering for GATE? Books to be referred? -- [New]
  6. Merchant navy after B.Tech in Electronics? Information about exams to be written, Syllabus of the exam and date of entrance test?
  7. What is the syllabus for AFCAT for electronics engineering?
  8. What is the syllabus for Junior Engineer Post of electronics Engineering in Mahagenco
  9. Syllabus of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering for Engineering services examination?
  10. Syllabus of engineering services exam 2010 for electronics & telecommunication engineers?
  11. What is the syllabus of Junior Engineer Post of electronics engineering in Mahagenco
  12. What is the syllabus for Junior Engineer and sub engineer post for electronics engineering in Mahagenco? Solved question papers(Electronics Engineer) in Mahagenco -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Syllabus of DRDO STA B from Electronics and Communication Engineering? Books to be referred for the exam?
  14. How to prepare for ONGC GT for electronics engineering
  15. Syllabus and question pattern for DRDO exam for electronics and communication engineering
  16. What is the date of BDL exam? Syllabus for BDL Junior Manager Electronics?
  17. What is the date of the exam for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) AAI and syllabus?
  18. Exam pattern and syllabus of recruitment of Junior Engineer(Electronics) in railways? I have done diploma in Electronics Engineering
26th August 2016, 11:51 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus for sub engineering for electronics? What is the exam date?

As you want to know the syllabus for sub engineering for electronics here, I am going to tell you the same:

Syllabus for Sub Engineering for Electronics:

Optical Fiber
Communication
Digital Signal
Processing and its Applications
Electrical Design,Drawing
Electrical Instruments &
Measurements.
Elementary Mechanical &
Laboratory I - Optical
Solution of Differential Equation of First Order and First Degree
Some Special Problems on Differential Equations
Linear Differential equations of second order with constant coefficients
Communications
Microwave and
Millimeter wave
Communication
Systems
Mobile and Wireless

Tentative Exam Date: In the mid of June
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?