21st November 2010, 01:21 PM
johhny

Merchant navy after B.Tech in Electronics? Information about exams to be written, Syllabus of the exam and date of entrance test?

hello sir
i'm an electronics engineer. i aspire to work in merchant navy.
so please guide me what exam should i be writing.??
when and where it will be conducted.??
and what is the syllabus to be studied for the exam.??

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy exam after passing 10th? What is the syllabus? Where to get the forms of the entrance test?
  3. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  4. How can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? Information regarding the Entrance Exam for this?
  5. Syllabus of the entrance exam of Merchant Navy? Last years question papers of Merchant Navy?
  6. List of Merchant Navy entrance exams? Date of sale of forms?
  7. Can I join merchant Navy after completing B.Tech electronics and communication without entrance test or direct interview? Will there be any scholarship for SC candidates? How can I get into government colleges of Merchant Navy?
  8. Information on how to join merchant navy?
  9. How to join Merchant Navy for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation having secured 57% in 12th? -- [New]
  10. Which are the entrance tests conducted for merchant navy?
  11. Am I eligible for merchant navy after pursing B.E in electronics and communication branch
  12. Can i join merchant navy after scoring 60% aggregate in B.Tech ETC? Is Liverpool university good for merchant navy training?
  13. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  14. Preparation of Entrance Exam for Merchant Navy?
  15. Syllabus for GP rating in Merchant Navy?
  16. When is the entrance exam for Merchant Navy?
  17. When is the upcoming entrance exam of Merchant Navy? What is the date of it?
  18. Best institutes for doing Merchant Navy after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Date of the entrance exams?
26th November 2010, 03:31 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Merchant navy after B.Tech in Electronics? Information about exams to be written, Syllabus of the exam and date of entrance test?

HELLO,here is the information about your query-
ALL INDIA MERCHANT NAVY ENTRANCE TEST-2011
form by post 17/11/2010- 7/12/2010
form by hand-17/11/2010-12/12/2010
form by axis bank-17/11/2010-12/12/2010
deadline-15/12/2010
online test-19/12/2010-21/12/2010
*for syllabus & other criteria you can visit IT official site-
www.bharatshipping.com,
(form cost 2500/- by hand
2600/- by post)
27th January 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Merchant navy after B.Tech in Electronics? Information about exams to be written, Syllabus of the exam and date of entrance test?

hello sir i am electronics engineer and my age is 25 . can i join merchant navy now and how and what i have to do please guide me. and please mail all details at [email protected]. i will bve thankfull to you
27th January 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am electronics engineer and my age is 25 . can i join merchant navy now and how and what i have to do please guide me. and please mail all details at [email protected]. i will bve thankfull to you
6th February 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i m dimpal kumari and i m a electronics engineer $ my age is 25. can i join merchant navy? plz tell me details at munnidimpal72gmail.com which type of entrance exam r ther for merchand navy.
12th February 2011, 03:18 PM
rana35

hello sir
i'm an electronics engineer. i aspire to work in merchant navy.
so please guide me what exam should i be writing.??
when and where it will be conducted.??
and what is the syllabus to be studied for the exam.??

my contact number 7696224406.......... amit rana
25th March 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

hello, sir/mam
i m doing btech n 6th sem electronic &comm. engg (punjabi uni.patiala). I m aspire to work in merchant navy.
sir , plz guide me how i can join merchant navy.
when and where it will be conducted ? What is the syllabus to be studied for the exam? what i can get some samle papers of
merchant navy.
malkit singh Dhiman mb..9569515461 [email protected]
25th April 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i am pursuing my b-tech from ECE 8th sem i want to join merchant navy . Please guide me how can i join this as carrier. Ramandeep singh 9729444499 , e-mail id [email protected]
24th October 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i have compeleted b.tech in electronics and communication with 73 %. Now i am intersted to join merchent nevy as my career. So please guide me to join merchent nevy. My e-mail is [email protected].
24th October 2011, 11:12 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
Merchant Navy is a civilian naval fleet engaged in the transport of goods .... of DG Shipping and the nautical courses follow syllabus of the Indian Maritime ... Written Examination ... For B.Sc. in PCM or Electronics: Not more than 22 years as on the starting ... Date of Entrance exam, psychometric test, interview and Medicals ...
Thanks,
25th August 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have completed may diploma in electronics and communication engg. and i wants previos question papers of mahagenco sub engineer exam, how can i get it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?