12th September 2015, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Tally Accounting is available in Delhi university? How to take admission?

How can I take admission in tally accounting course from Delhi university if it is available in any of the colleges of the Delhi university?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the further courses available for me if I dropped my diploma in Civil Engineering in between?
  2. Job oriented courses for student having knowledge of Accounting with Tally ERP9? Scholarship details?
  3. Can I get a job in Accounting field after doing MBA in finance? I have done diploma in Tally
  4. Which type of government job would be suitable for me after completion of graduation with MSCIT and Tally courses?
  5. Duration of Diploma in Bank & Finance or Diploma in Financial Accounting using tally?
  6. Which is valuable for me to do between Computer related course and Finance related courses having completed B.Com Computers?
  7. Is Tally good for BSc graduate?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Taxation course if completed T.Y.B.Com about 5 years with one ATKT still left?
  9. Can I join any computer course after passing 12th commerce with Maths?
  10. Professional courses to make a great career after s.y.bcom?
  11. From where I can study Diploma in Finance, Budget & Accounting course being a BBA student of Delhi University?
  12. Is there any accounting course which is more knowledgeful than chartered accounting?
  13. \How can I get admission in B.Com in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get a clerical job in Bokaro based public sector companies? I am 12th passed accountant in Delhi, and having good command on tally
  15. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  16. Should I apply for SAP FICO course?
  17. How to get scholarship in Indian Nursing College?
  18. Am I eligible for eco honors after clearing 12th with 82.75%
14th September 2015, 02:16 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Tally Accounting is available in Delhi university? How to take admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I take admission in tally accounting course from Delhi university if it is available in any of the colleges of the Delhi university?
Yes, Delhi university offer course in Tally Accounting but this course is in the form of diploma which will last for 1 year. Regarding fee structure and other details you need to contact Delhi University office because on the official website there is not much information available regarding this course. So you have to visit the Delhi University office (Concerned Department) as soon as possible for admission dates and other details.

University of Delhi
Address: New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 2700 6900
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?