25th May 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Tech in ECE branch?

Please tell the best summer program i can do at the time of pursing btech in ece branch

14th September 2015, 02:19 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Tech in ECE branch?

ECE stands for the Electronics and Communication Engineering. It is one of the core stream of engineering in the field of communication. You can pursue bachelor's degree in this branch by appearing in entrance exam like Joint Entrance examination and clearing it with good rank.

The top colleges for this course is IITs, NITs, IIITs and other government and private engineering colleges.

The best summer training program for ECE candidate is to do summer training from BSNL. BSNL offers 4 weeks or 6 weeks training for B.Tech graduates in ECE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?