9th November 2011, 09:55 PM
nishahr2010

Is Tamil Language necessary to appear for Group I and Group II exam?

Hi,

Am MBA graduate. My second language is Hindi. I can speak in Tamil bot i do not know to read or write Tamil. Is Tamil language is necessary to appear in TNPSC Group 1 & Group 2 Exam?

13th December 2011, 02:23 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Tamil Language necessary to appear for Group I and Group II exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishahr2010 View Post
Hi,

Am MBA graduate. My second language is Hindi. I can speak in Tamil bot i do not know to read or write Tamil. Is Tamil language is necessary to appear in TNPSC Group 1 & Group 2 Exam?
As mentioned in the previous notifications published by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, you got to have adequate knowledge of Tamil specially for Group-II exam.
The question paper , for both groups, will be set in Tamil as well as in English and you may either answer in Tamil or in English. If not mandatory, its important to have good knowledge in the local language to be preferred for these services.

For more information, you may refer to the official website of TNPSC.
13th December 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Tamil Language necessary to appear for Group I and Group II exam?

Thanks Sandeep
9th July 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

pls i need group1 and griup2 materials pls send me my mail.
mail id:[email protected]
1st August 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

tamil language is necessary to tnpsc exam? plz tell me how to apply the tamil secomd language eligibility test? our email [email protected]
12th July 2015, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

hi i am Malarvizhi.M,
Am a MBA graduate,i would like to write tnpsc group 1 exam,my second language is Hindi, i don't know tamil to read and write but i can speak well
my query is whether tamil language is neccessary for written exam in group 1 for both prelims and mains.
24th August 2017, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a btech graduate . I have done SSLC in board of public examination Kerala. my second language was Malayalam. I can speak Tamil well. can I apply for TNPSC exams? is questions from Tamil language a part of exam? For which exams Tamil is not necessary. thankyou in advance.
7th November 2017, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I studied Tamil Nadu only, my second language Telugu, I can speak tamil but I don't know read and write Tamil, shall I apply for tnpsc exams, please give information
17th July 2020, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

As I HAVE NO ADEQUATE KNOWLEDGE IN TAMIL THEN HOW CAN I PREPARE FOR TNPSC GROUP 1
17th March 2021, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

I took french language in 10th and 12th standard , am I eligible to apply for tamilnadu government jobs??
I asked may , some people's are saying that tamil language is must either 10th or 12th ( any one of the cls u need to take tamil )
Others are saying , it's all rumours .. three's no problem about language .. fluency in tamil is must that's it nu..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?