30th March 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

What kind of posts are available in TNPSC for 30 years old M.Sc(Computer Science) postgraduate?

Hi
I did M.Sc in Computer Science and my age is 30 years.
I want to give TNPSC exams.
Kindly tell me about the posts available
for me in TNPSC which I can apply?
With Regards-

8th January 2016, 08:21 AM
userdefined

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in TNPSC for 30 years old M.Sc(Computer Science) postgraduate?

TNPSC - Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, is an organisation recruits eligible candidates for Civil Service in Tamil Nadu.

Services under TNPSC:
There are various posts available and they categorize in different groups.
Group 1, Group 2/ 2A, Group 4, VAO are the most preferred jobs in the current situation.
Group 2A and Group 4 are direct posting. There is no interview conducted but In Group 1 and Group 2 , you have to write preliminary and those who clear it will be entertained to rite Main Examination. Some candidates will be called for Interview and only some candidates are shortisted from that.

Fees Structure:
You have to pay One Time Registration (OTR) - Rs.50 ( It is mandatory to register and fill the details which will be valid for 5 years.
Preliminary Exam Fee or Any other Exam-75
Main Exam Fee-100
*Fee concession is available with respect to the Community.

Qualifications:

Group 1 and Group 2 - Should be a Degree Holder.
Group 4 and other lower posts - Should have completed and passed 10th std.

Group 1: Deputy Collector, Assistant Commissioner of Police and other top post in all PWD departments etc.
Group 2: Assistant posts in all PWD departments next to group 1 posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?