7th December 2009, 07:49 AM
durgach

Tax assistant exam, I got acknowledgement letter but not admit card?

sir i applied for tax assistant exam.i got acknowledgement letter but i did not get admit card yet .please send me the previous question papers of tax assistant and what should i do if i don't get admit card.......?

18th December 2009, 09:41 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Tax assistant exam, I got acknowledgement letter but not admit card?

I f you get your acknowledgement letter you can enquire for your admit card by contacting the examination authority,and by mentioning your form no. and other details which are given in acknowledgement letter.

you can get previous years papers from bboks of pratyogita darpan and upkar prakashan
19th December 2009, 07:27 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Tax assistant exam, I got acknowledgement letter but not admit card?

if you have not received the admit card then either you will be receiving it soon or with the reference of the acknowledgment card you can contact the authority for the possible solution.........
19th December 2009, 08:00 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

It is better you contact the concerned staff of that institution or atleast mail them.

All the best.
14th February 2010, 08:48 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

if you dont receive your admit card then dont worry, it will come soon, because it ill take some time to receive. if you dnt receive then contact the concerned departmen/office soon.
14th March 2010, 06:23 PM
mathur

since you have received the acknowledgment card you will also get admit card soon. but its better to contact authorities.
14th March 2010, 06:25 PM
mathur

since you received acknowledgment card you will also get admit card soon. but its better to contact authorities
14th March 2010, 11:41 PM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
if you have got the acknowledgement card definately you will get the admit card in a short span of time because your form has been accepted so dont worry
you can even contact the officials and tell them your problem if you want
all the best
15th March 2010, 12:14 AM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
as you have got the acknowledgement letter it means your form has been accepted and that you will surely get the admit card
but if you want you can contact the officials and tell them your problem
all the best
15th May 2010, 12:34 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Wait a while you will surely get the admit card.

Be patience otherwise contact the official website of the Tax Assistant Exam,

You will get the current status of the application form.
16th January 2011, 01:01 AM
mukul0094
Banned

I f you get your acknowledgement letter you can enquire for your admit card by contacting the examination authority,and by mentioning your form no. and other details which are given in acknowledgement letter.

you can get previous years papers from bboks of pratyogita darpan and upkar prakashan.
12th April 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

my application number is 900014505, ravi kiran. My id is [email protected]. i didnt get neither acknowledgement nor admit card and my exam is held on 17th April. I am much worried about my admit card. so please send my admit card on my e-mail. Its just request sir.

Thanks
16th June 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i didn't got admit card , then wht i do plz inform me
sushil tiwari
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?