3rd July 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Is Teerthankar Mahaveer Medical College of Moradabad affiliated to MCI?

is teerthankar mahaveer medical college of moradabad affiliated to mci for the year ?
how can i get this information & from where ?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of TMU test in 2011?
  2. How to join MSc Anatomy from Teerthanker Mahaveer University Moradabad
  3. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  4. List of the private medical colleges for MBBS with minimum fee structure and affiliated by MCI II?
  5. Can I get admission in any Medical College under Management Quota having secured 57% in 12th? Can I get admission in Mahaveer Medical College under Management quota?
  6. List of medical colleges having MCI approval? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Are there any sponsored seats for DM cardiology at SGPGI LKO and BHU?
  8. Can anyone Advice me how to get my degree which i haven't received yet? I've completed B.com from Gokuldas hindu girls college (moradabad) affiliated with MJP Rohailkhand university.
  9. Medical colleges having MCI approval?
  10. What should I do as I did not receive my degree even after completion of B.Com course from Gokuldas Hindu girls college in Moradabad?
  11. MBBS from Xuzhou Medical college China is MCI approved or not?
  12. Is Malabar Medical College recognized by MCI for the year 2016? -- [New]
  13. Vacancy and exams for dentists(b.d.s) in government sector through upsc or cmse exams?
  14. Is DD Medical college Thiruvallur MCI approved?
  15. Is RBILISI medical college, Georgia approved by MCI?
  16. Is there any MCI recognized private medical college in Indore, MP?
  17. Medical colleges in Mumbai affiliated to Maharashtra health university and approved by MCI? Fee structure for MBBS in government and private medical colleges?
  18. Is Teerthanker Mahaveer University UGC recognized?
7th March 2012, 10:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Teerthankar Mahaveer Medical College of Moradabad affiliated to MCI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is teerthankar mahaveer medical college of moradabad affiliated to mci for the year ?
how can i get this information & from where ?
Teerthankar Mahaveer Medical College is recognized by Medical Council of India.
The College is affiliated to Teerthankar Mahaveer University and offers MBBS Program which is recognized by the council.

The status of Teerthankar Mahaveer Medical College can be checked through the official website of Medical Council of India.
8th July 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Teerthankar Mahaveer Medical College of Moradabad affiliated to MCI?

What is the fee structure... For all the courses...
18th January 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

what is status of teerthankar mahaveer medical college moradabad?
is it approved by U.P.govt and has affiliation to MCI.
duration of study and fee structure?
30th March 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure?
31st March 2013, 07:30 PM
bknayak

HI,

Yes Teerthankar Mahaveer Medical College of Moradabad affiliated to MCI.

Hope the information helps for you....................
1st June 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Re Is Teerthankar Mahaveer medical College of Moradabad affiliated to MCI
Courses in M.sc medical
29th April 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

diff utd gives age relaxation for admission. i want admission in m sc course being sponsored by my college but age is 38 so can u consider the age for admiission..
29th April 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

diff utd gives age relaxation for admission. i want admission in m sc course being sponsored by my college but age is 38 so can u consider the age for admiission..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?