6th June 2012, 08:23 PM
pku007

Can I take admission in BSc after failing in chemistry? I have passed Maths and Physics and want to do BSc Mathematics

I want to know that can I take admission in B.Sc , if I had failed in chemistry but have passed 12th because of 6 subjects.
I passed in maths and physics also.
I want to do B.Sc Mathematics.

7th May 2013, 02:10 PM
deepa...

Default Re: Can I take admission in BSc after failing in chemistry? I have passed Maths and Physics and want to do BSc Mathematics

Quote:
Originally Posted by pku007 View Post
I want to know that can I take admission in B.Sc , if I had failed in chemistry but have passed 12th because of 6 subjects.
I passed in maths and physics also.
I want to do B.Sc Mathematics.
if chemistry was your optional subject and if the result is pass without that subject,you can apply for Bsc in mathematics...
12th July 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in BSc after failing in chemistry? I have passed Maths and Physics and want to do BSc Mathematics

Can I take admission in msc, if I had failed in only theory of bsc honours? But Total percentage 41.4%
24th March 2016, 09:07 PM
kaku vai forum.com

Can I apply for bsc physics honours if failed only in chemistry? Can I apply for?
9th June 2016, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for bsc agriculture if i fail in chemistry but passed class 12 with an optional subject .
14th June 2016, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in any branch of B.sc if I failed in physics but passed with additional subject please do help I beg you sir
15th June 2016, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in any branch of engineering or in b.sc if i failed in chemistry
Please do help I beg you sir
31st January 2018, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir i was studied in b.sc mathematics honours in last session. After coming out of pass result I'm failed in two pass subjects but passed in Hons subject. Now want to study in 1st year pass course can i study in pass course? If you kindly reply my answer i will be able to start my study for coming exam. Thank you sir .
31st January 2018, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir i was studied in b.sc mathematics honours in last session . After coming out of pass result I'm failed in two pass subjects but passed in Hons subject . Now want to study in 1st year pass course can i study in pass course?
20th June 2018, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in BSc after failing in physics theory? I have passed remaining subjects. I wanna join BSc CBZ?
16th October 2020, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I do nursing even if I failed in chemistry but passed in the other subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?