17th August 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age relaxation in lecturership of college for school teacher

Is thereany agerelaxation in lecturership of college for the school teacher ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age relaxation to join upper primary school as a teacher in Kerala Aided Schools
  2. Age and qualification required for Political Science Lecturership? How much marks are needed for lecturership?
  3. JRF and Lecturership Vs only Lecturership
  4. What is the age limit for D.Ed primary school teacher to apply in ZP School? -- [New]
  5. What will be the duration of B.Ed course?
  6. Can I be eligible for NET exam after scoring 54.6% in M.A Literature?
  7. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?
  8. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  9. Age limit for senior college lecturer? eligibility and procedure for NET SET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Age limit to apply for Teacher post in Kerala Government School?
  11. What is the upper age limit of general category students aspiring for college lecturership
  12. Am I eligible for PGT DSSSB after scoring 49.50% in M.A and 64% in B.Ed?
  13. Is it possible to give B.Ed entrance exam in Assam after passing BCA from Faridabad(Delhi)? What is the entrance exam date?
  14. How to crack CSIR(NET) chemistry exam within 2 months? Which books should I refer?
  15. Maximum age limit to apply for the position of Teacher in Government School after completion of B.Ed course?
  16. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher?
  17. How to do B.Ed after completing M.Com?
  18. Which is a better career option after passing 12th Arts?
13th June 2016, 07:06 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age relaxation in lecturership of college for school teacher

If you want to become lecturer in any government college, you will have to apply for National Eligibility Test and score passing marks to clear NET exam and when vacancies are available, you will have to appear for interview to be finally selected as lecturer. NET is conducted by University Grants Commission twice every year in month of June and December for lectureship and Joint Research Fellowship.

The eligibility criteria for NET examination is master's degree from any recognized university. Minimum of 55% marks in master's degree is required to apply for this exam. The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years and no upper age limit for lectureship.

You can apply for NET exam for Lectureship at any age. It is same for all candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?