23rd August 2011, 10:41 AM
raman atif

Is there any benefit to do both Aeronautical Engineering and Computer Software Engineering?

i have completed aircraft maintemance engineering and doing aeronautical engineering but i also want to do computer software engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  2. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  3. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Which branch has more scope in future?
  5. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  6. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  7. Difference between software engineering and computer engineering? Is computer engineering basic for software engineering?
  8. Which diploma course to choose after 10th to get good job and good salary?
  9. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. List of Diploma courses available to study for 2nd PUC student?
  13. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  14. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  16. Best way to do PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering?.
  17. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  18. Criteria to study Diploma course after passing 10th class?
25th January 2012, 09:05 AM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: Is there any benefit to do both Aeronautical Engineering and Computer Software Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raman atif View Post
i have completed aircraft maintemance engineering and doing aeronautical engineering but i also want to do computer software engineering

Yes .the computer software engineering very useful for aeronautical engineer for aircraft.Now any country is very useful for controlling mechanism
30th January 2012, 04:12 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any benefit to do both Aeronautical Engineering and Computer Software Engineering?

You can become a software Engineer after completing degree in Computer science from any recognised college all over the country .There are many colleges including private institutions and government institutions .For Government colleges you need to clear AIEEE exaqm,which is conducted once in a year,for private institutions entry depends upon there own enterance exam and iot depends upon institution to institution.
Some of the good Private institution in the country are BITsMesra,BITS Pilani,MS Ramaiah,RV college of Engineering ,PESIT,IP University,Thappar University,ITER Bhuvneshwar,Shahtra University and many more.
31st May 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any benefit to do both Aeronautical Engineering and Computer Software Engineering?

which group is needed for aerunautical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?