5th April 2010, 02:07 PM
yogesh6287

Which book should a computer science engineering student refer for Aeronautical Engineering entrance exam?

which book i prefer for entrance exam of aeronautical engineer course for computer science engineering student

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  2. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  3. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  4. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  5. How to prepare for the entrance exams of engineering so as to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  7. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  8. Which entrance exam to give for joining Aeronautical engineering?
  9. List of books that should be referred, for the preparation of engineering entrance exam of B.E?
  10. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  11. Which entrance test to answer to take up computer science engineering in Christ Engineering College Bangalore?
  12. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D entrance exam if completed M.Sc in Computer Science? Reference books for preparation?
  13. What are the popular courses in B.Tech?
  14. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  15. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I pursue BE Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science? -- [New]
  17. How to do masters in Aeronautical engineering?
  18. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
16th May 2011, 12:06 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which book should a computer science engineering student refer for Aeronautical Engineering entrance exam?

Here are some books which you can refer for aeronautical engineering exam.

Fundamentals Of Aerodynamics

Fundamentals of Satellite Communication

Radar Design Principles-Signal Processing and the Environment

AIRCRAFT Gas Turbine Engine Technology

Design of Aircraft

Introduction to Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Machines
16th May 2011, 04:39 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Which book should a computer science engineering student refer for Aeronautical Engineering entrance exam?

BOOKS YOU SHOULD USE::

DOWNLOAD LINK

DOWNLOAD LINK

DOWNLOAD LINK

DOWNLOAD LINK
22nd May 2011, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

i studying computer science and i need full and easy way to understood all the data structures what can i do
27th June 2011, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

which books should a computer science engineering student refers for B.Tech?
12th March 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

How many years it will take for me to complete B.E in aeronautical engineering after passing my diploma in computer science?
12th March 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

How many years it will take for me to complete B.E in aeronautical engineering after completing my diploma in computer science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?