2nd December 2011, 11:39 PM
pallavi.hande

Is there any chance to get admission in M.Tech in food technology college through entrance exam? Which is a good college for that?

I am Pallavi and doing my final year of graduation in Food science and quality control . so i want to ask is there any chance to get admission in M.Tech in food technology College through entrance exam?
Which college is good for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for M.Tech food technology in India?
  2. Which are the best colleges for M.Tech food technology in India?
  3. What are the Engineering Colleges available in Delhi, Chennai & Andhra Pradesh for the GATE score of 327 or AIR rank 18584 in computer science?
  4. Should I do M.Tech in Food Technology or Environmental Technology after B.Tech Biotechnology? Which is better? Can I apply for lecturership after doing M.Tech in these streams?
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in any top colleges of India being a candidate having secured 65.2% in 10th, 54.8% in 10+2, 76% in BCA and pursuing MCA?
  6. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  7. Sample papers of exam to get admission in MSc(Food Technology) in CFTRI Mysore?
  8. What are the colleges in which I can get after scoring 10k rank in WBJEE
  9. How much marks to score for getting admission in good Law school, Kochi?
  10. Can I get into NIT if my JEE main score is 140?
  11. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Continuing M.Sc Dietetics having 20 years gap after first year?
  13. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  14. Procedure to get admission in foreign colleges to study M.Tech(Food Technology)?
  15. Best college for MTech in INDIA for ELECTRICAL -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the qualifications required to do Masters of Science in Chemistry? -- [New]
  17. How may i continue my higher education in ME after completion of BE?
  18. Is Dr College of Engineering and Technology a good college for B.Tech engineering?
17th January 2012, 08:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to get admission in M.Tech in food technology college through entrance exam? Which is a good college for that?

If you have the required eligibility then you can surely appear for the entrance exam to pursue the course of M.Tech in Food Technology. Entrance exam are conducted by the concerned institution where you wish to take admission and have the required eligibility for the same. Some of the reputed institutions are listed below.
Indian Institute of Technology,
University of Delhi
University of Madras
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Banaras Hindu University
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Karnataka University
BIT, Mesra
National Institute of Technology Trichy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?