11th September 2011, 12:41 PM
pgrk

What are the upcoming Government Job Notifications related to candidates of Post Graduation in ECE?

i am a post graduate in electronics and communications engineering discipline. what are the up comming government job notifications related to my discipline like, SLET, NET, JTO, DSP COMMUNICATIONS etc.,?

29th October 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the upcoming Government Job Notifications related to candidates of Post Graduation in ECE?

Dear sir,

I have completed MBA how to apply in goverment jobs in only govment suitable jobs
10th November 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the upcoming Government Job Notifications related to candidates of Post Graduation in ECE?

Dearsir, I have completed agricultural B.sc what are agricultural govt job vacancies in coastal dists of A.P
21st November 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.tech(CSE) in 2006.plz give me info on govt job notification details in engg background
29th November 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my mba(fin) am intrested to do govt job plz inform me suitable govt.job
9th December 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

what are the upcoming jobs for msc electronics
18th December 2011, 09:24 PM
arun.potturu

The upcoming government jobs related for ECE graduates are
BSNL,
Bank PO jobs,
Railway jobs,
ECIL,
EIL,
GAIL,
ISRO,
NTPC,
UPSC,
GROUPS etc.
The above listed all jobs are going to release very soon in next upcoming new year 2012.
For notifications details read the employment newspaper every week once.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?