20th March 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for me to get admission for M.Tech course in NIIT with a score of 429 in GATE Exam?

mtech admission
i got 429 gate score is there chances to get admission in niit????????

9th April 2023, 06:28 PM
YourGuide

Default Re: Is there any chance for me to get admission for M.Tech course in NIIT with a score of 429 in GATE Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
mtech admission
i got 429 gate score is there chances to get admission in niit????????
Admission to NIIT's M.Tech program with a GATE score of 429 will depend on a variety of factors, such as the number of seats available, the number of applicants, and the competition for those seats.

In general, a GATE score of 429 is considered to be on the lower side, but it's important to keep in mind that admission decisions are based on a holistic evaluation of an applicant's profile, including academic achievements, work experience, and other relevant factors. It's also important to check the specific eligibility criteria and admission requirements for the M.Tech program at NIIT to ensure that you meet all the requirements.

My recommendation is to check the admission requirements for NIIT's M.Tech program and apply if you meet the eligibility criteria. You could also consider applying to other universities and colleges where you meet the eligibility criteria for M.Tech programs to increase your chances of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?