1st May 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance of seeking admission in CS at top ranked colleges under IP university with 99 marks in JEE Main?

Well actually i secured 99 marks in jee main . Is there any chance of seeking admission in cs in top ranked college under IP university. 10+2result is still awaited .

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  3. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  4. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliate by Anna University in Chennai
  5. Do I stand a chance to get admission in NIT with 84 marks in JEE Mains?
  6. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  7. Commerce courses are worthy enough? Good streams for PCM Computers student other than engineering?
  8. Will I get admission in top 10 private colleges if secured 67664 rank in JEE Main?
  9. Any chance to get admission in NIT Surat after scoring 190 marks in JEE mains
  10. What is the minimum age for IIT exam?
  11. What is best for me after scoring 73% in PCM and 71% in PCM?
  12. Any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 110 marks in JEE
  13. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  14. How much marks is expected in JEE Main exams to get seat in good engineering colleges?
  15. What to do for entrance in IIT after passing with 70% in science?
  16. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai? List of the top colleges for MCA in Chennai
  17. Can I get admission in any NIT if secured 58.88% in 12th, 55 marks in JEE Main and preparing for JEE Advance being SC candidate?
  18. Can I get admission in any good Engineering college if scored 63 marks in JEE Main?
2nd May 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any chance of seeking admission in CS at top ranked colleges under IP university with 99 marks in JEE Main?

I want to write entrance to join B.tech,m.tech itegrated cource in s.v.University.Hou to proceed ?Kindly give me answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?