22nd July 2011, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Is there any coaching center in Nagercoil Kanyakumari District Area? Any management quota in medical colleges?

My nephew Mr. Dharun want to join in Entrance coaching for the following year. Kindly let me know if there exists any better coaching center in Nagercoil, Kanyakumari District area.
Is there any management quota in Medical colleges next year?

Kindly reply,

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best TNPSC coaching class in Nagercoil in Kanyakumari
  2. List of Engineering Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering around Kanyakumari District?
  3. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college?
  4. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  5. Information about medical colleges in AP for BC-E management quota?
  6. How to get a government job after completing DECE in Kanyakumari District?
  7. Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  9. List colleges offering MBBS course admission through management quota? -- [New]
  10. Coaching classes for preparation of TNPSC exams in Kanyakumari?
  11. Where do I get the MBBS application form in Tamilnadu? What is the procedure?
  12. Best Medical colleges under Management quota? What are their fee structures?
  13. Do I stand a chance to get admission through management quota of Minority Medical colleges of Hyderabad? What about getting Education Loan?
  14. Can I join into engineering without qualifying in EAMCET exam?
  15. List of colleges which offer M.E. through Distance Education in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu for B.E. Civil Engineer?
  16. Can I get admission in any Medical College under Management Quota having secured 57% in 12th? Can I get admission in Mahaveer Medical College under Management quota?
  17. Can I avail sports quota? I've got a district level certificate in volleyball and I belong to OBC category
  18. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
20th September 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any coaching center in Nagercoil Kanyakumari District Area? Any management quota in medical colleges?

Is there any IAS coaching center in Nagercoil?
30th September 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any coaching center in Nagercoil Kanyakumari District Area? Any management quota in medical colleges?

Is there any coaching centres in nagercoil to coach for Net exam?
8th October 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any coaching centre in Nagercoil?
15th February 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY COACHING CENTRES IN NAGERCOIL
24th January 2014, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

is there any tnpsc coaching class in nagercoil to kanyakumari
30th July 2019, 12:36 PM
raghav3444

Osone academy is one of the best

The area We covered Nagercoil,Trivandrum and marthandam

Osone Neet coaching center Doubt Discussion Classes are below :

1)It will give extra Focus to the students reach there goals

2)helps the students who they are not understand the concept

3)students who hesitate to ask doubts in the Genaral class room They will get privasy freedam to ask and share there doubt .Becuse Osone academy nagercoil conducting One to One Discussion Teacher with the students.

4)The faculty members are always available in specific timings in branches like nagercoil and marthandam also

5)Discussion classes will give motivation to the students every year result will giving motivation to us

22 years experiyance in Training classes

More details Click the link below

Osone Doubt Discussion Classes More details click here below links

www.osoneacademy.blogspot.com/

Or contact our number 6385434186
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?