19th December 2019, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Is there any college offering part time regular BE in Aerospace Engineering?

Hello, I have completed Diploma in Automobile Engineering in the year 2009 and after this now I want to study part time or distance BE in Aerospace Engineering. Is it possible? Is there any university offering part time but regular BE Aerospace Engineering? If not, then what about universities offering via distance mode of education?

19th August 2021, 08:50 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any college offering part time regular BE in Aerospace Engineering?

There are few good institutions which offers part time engineering in aerospace are listed as under:

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
PEC University of Technology.
Indian Institute of Space Science and Thiruvananthapuram.
Manipal Institute of Technology.
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?