17th March 2012, 10:55 AM
gaganpriya1

Will there be any chance for me to get into Banking sector with a score of 159 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?

sir,i got 159 marks in ibps clerk exam 2011-12.any chances is there 4 me in banking sector...........

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get my marks for IBPS Exam to rectify the mistakes?
  2. How can I get a job in Banking Sector after passing IBPS?
  3. Which government job is best to do and reasons for it's being the best?
  4. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  5. Is it mandatory to have post graduation done before applying for Government bank jobs?
  6. What can i do after B.Com?
  7. Eligibility for clerical jobs after post graduation in M.Com with 50% marks and having good computer knowledge?
  8. Will I get job in Banking sector through IBPS exam? Eligibility to appear in IBPS exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  9. How can I get more marks in IBPS clerk exam? Which are the best books for general awareness?
  10. Can I get a job in bank after doing MSc in Physical Chemistry
  11. How can I get more marks in IBPS clerk exam? Which are the best books for general awareness? i have scored 148 in IBPS clerk exam
  12. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  13. Will i have any chance to get Clerk Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the jobs for B.Com students?
  15. What should I study to get government job after completing B.A.(Pass) being a female candidate?
  16. How can I apply for government jobs after passing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the same
  17. New Syllabus for IBPS Clerk Exam with Banking and General Awareness?
  18. Is it possible for me to get the clerical job in government bank after completion of B.Sc with Science? -- [New]
25th March 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any chance for me to get into Banking sector with a score of 159 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?

Is there any chance to get call for interview after scoring 159 marks in ibps clerical exam from delhi region for general category candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?