12th April 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Are there any companies hiring freshers in May? Can I get the lost of the companies? I have completed B.Tech with 80% and inter with 95%

i completed Btech with 80% and inter 95%.i am not placed.passout 2012.can i have a chance of being placed in off campus drives in may.i came to know that there are many companies hiring freshers in may 2012.can i get the list of companies.

22nd May 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any companies hiring freshers in May? Can I get the lost of the companies? I have completed B.Tech with 80% and inter with 95%

I have completed B.E. CSE with 80%.I am not placed since i was waiting for oncampus drives,resulting in vain.Can I please get the list of companies hiring during the month of may and june through off campus drives?
29th May 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any companies hiring freshers in May? Can I get the lost of the companies? I have completed B.Tech with 80% and inter with 95%

Are there any companies placing bba freshers?i have completed bba with first class through out.
19th December 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i have compliting my b tech in 2013 and i want to apply for off campus, i had scored 66% in 10th and 12th and 60% in b tech
13th October 2014, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE electronics.i want job in core company.what to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?