9th September 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Which construction companies are hiring freshers in India?

I have finished my B.E. in CIVIL. Now i am looking for a job in construction companies. So please let me know if there are any companies which hires freshers only?

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any companies hiring freshers in May? Can I get the lost of the companies? I have completed B.Tech with 80% and inter with 95%
  2. List of electronics and communication private companies hiring freshers in Kerala?
  3. Companies hiring freshers in India and abroad after Masters in Nanotechnology from UK?
  4. List of Electronics Companies that are hiring Freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How could I come to know about the companies hiring B.Tech ECE students in off campus placements?
  6. Which companies are hiring freshers after doing B.E in Mechanical?
  7. Which companies are hiring students of BBA?
  8. How many electronics companies are there in Gujarat who are hiring freshers?
  9. List of electronics companies hiring B.E Freshers?
  10. Any company hiring freshers of computer science branch?
  11. List of the companies hiring after May for freshers in Electronics and Communication?
  12. Pharmaceutical companies in India offering jobs to Bioinformatics students? IT companies hiring M.Sc (Bioinformatics)?
  13. List of Companies hiring ECE candidates?
  14. Any other Aeronautical Engineering companies other than HAL, TANEJA, Pawan Helicopters?
  15. Construction companies which offers Training programme for Civil Engineering freshers? Procedure to join?
  16. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  17. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  18. Eligibility for job in Infosys after B.Tech and 59.9% marks in Intermediate?
10th September 2015, 01:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which construction companies are hiring freshers in India?

Civil Construction Companies hire freshers in India:

>> L & T Engineering Construction and Contracts Division

>> Tata Projects Limited

>> L&T Engineering and Construction Division

>> Essar Group

>> Jaypee Group (Jaiprakash Associates Limited)

>> Hindustan Construction Company

>> IRCON International Limited

>> KEC International Limited

>> DLFA

>> Godrej Properties

>> HDIL

>> Unitech

>> Oberoi Realty
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?