29th May 2012, 11:54 PM
prerna260391

Which companies are hiring students of BBA?

I would like to know that are there any companies hiring freshers of bba?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies hiring ECE candidates?
  2. Pharmaceutical companies in India offering jobs to Bioinformatics students? IT companies hiring M.Sc (Bioinformatics)?
  3. How could I come to know about the companies hiring B.Tech ECE students in off campus placements?
  4. Names of the companies hiring CSE students?
  5. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  6. List of Electronics Companies that are hiring Freshers?
  7. IT companies hiring B.Tech students with less than 60% marks in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  9. Are there any companies hiring freshers in May? Can I get the lost of the companies? I have completed B.Tech with 80% and inter with 95%
  10. List of Companies in Delhi hiring the candidates of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. Which are the companies that hire electronics engineering students?
  12. How to do summer internship while doing BBA from Axis College Kanpur? Companies who provide free internship for BBA students?
  13. What are the job opportunities after completing BCA graduation?
  14. Which are the companies hiring 65.3% aggregate scoring students?
  15. Are companies hiring MCA student for Embedded System? -- [New]
  16. IT companies on-campus hiring B.Sc students with 58% marks and 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  17. Any other Aeronautical Engineering companies other than HAL, TANEJA, Pawan Helicopters?
  18. List of electronics and communication private companies hiring freshers in Kerala?
30th May 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which companies are hiring students of BBA?

which college has NRI quota for M.Tech Study in CSE in Kolkata
30th May 2012, 04:47 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by prerna260391 View Post
Sir i,prerna verma have completed bba with first class through out.I would like to know that are there any companies hiring freshers of bba?

hi friend,

After BBA the job prospective is very few or less.

You will get jobs in BPOs, in hotels and restaurants as receptionist, in some large stores or malls as cash receiptor or collector, home tutor etc.

But BBA is a graduation degree, so you can apply for Government jobs like IAS, IPS, CDS, Bank PO and Clerks, in Railways, as primary school teachers.

So it is always better to do higher studies after BBA.

You can do MBA. You can do MBA in regular basis or in corresponcence.

For regular, You have to give MBA entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, JMET, SNAP, ATMA, MAH-CET etc.

After cracking those exams, you will get to admit in the colleges on the basis of the percentage obtained in those exams...graduation marks does not required for MBA admission. The entrance exam marks matter only...

So you have to work very hard because cracking those entrance exams are very tough specially CAT which is considered as the most toughest management entrance exam in India.

CAT is conducted by IIMs, the Class A B-schools in India...

So prepare for those exams to study MBA.

To do MBA in correspondence, go and contact the nearest learning center of any open university which provide MBA and do the other formalities then and there.

Some open universities are:

IGNOU, Sikkim Manipal University, Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu University, Vidyasagar University etc.

good luck
21st July 2013, 03:11 PM
prerna260391

Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?