8th September 2011, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

How could I come to know about the companies hiring B.Tech ECE students in off campus placements?

I am final year B.tech ECE student.
In my college, core companies donot come so how will I get to know that these companies hiring freshers in off campus.Not only core companies but IT companies too.

4th October 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How could I come to know about the companies hiring B.Tech ECE students in off campus placements?

how could i know the off campus interview conducted by the companies
5th October 2011, 12:39 AM
bvpawar

Default Re: How could I come to know about the companies hiring B.Tech ECE students in off campus placements?

HI friend.....
YOU do registrations in NOUKARI.COM, TIMESJOBS.COM, MONSTERS JOBS.COM
and you will get emails of jobs with location and details.
DO well best of luck.
20th November 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

rear sir, i have pashed in 10th on 2002,inter 2004 and now i am 3rd year 5th semester electronics & communication engineer student so i want to do the job in best software company so plzzzz giv me sugetion........
26th November 2011, 07:14 AM
m.khushhal

List of companies are-
Pace Textiles Ltd
Pacific Controls
Pacific Cotspin Ltd
Pacific Industries Ltd
Padam Cotton Yarns Ltd.
Padmalaya Telefilms Ltd
PAE Ltd
Page Industries Ltd
Pal Credit & Capital Ltd
Palsoft Infosystems Ltd.
Pan Electronics (India) Ltd
Pan India Corporation Ltd.
Pan India Resort & Land Devp. Ltd.
Panacea Biotec Limited
Panama Petrochem Ltd
Panasonic A V C Networks India Company Ltd
Panasonic Carbon India Company Ltd
Panasonic Home Appliances India Company Ltd
Panchmahal Steel Ltd
Panchsheel Organics Ltd
Panjon Ltd
21st December 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am a student of electrical engineering.which are the best companies for core electrical jobs?
9th March 2012, 12:16 AM
shiva441144

what type of course should do ECE students for hiring in MNC's?
5th April 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

sir... am a student of electronics and communication engineering. am in the end of sixth sem now.. may i know what are the core companies for our branch.. and give me the off campus details in pondicherry and
chennai
30th May 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,i completed my b tech 3rd year with 83% of aggregate.what should i do to get a job with a good starting salary in drdo, bhel, isro,etc?what exam should i write?can i get an opportunity to work at isro in bangalore at the starting stage itself or i need to have work experience?
26th June 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Does the company by name SASKEN hire B.Tech (ECE) freshers ?
26th August 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am final year B.tech ECE student.
In my college, core companies donot come so how will I get to know that these companies hiring freshers in off campus.Not only core companies but IT companies too.
yr....i m also b.tech fresher in ece 2012 batch.but recently there is no hiring in ncr region.
if u want to go in core,thn plz try to face walkin interviews in banglore,pune,channai
12th September 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,please tell me IT companies recruiting 2012 BE freshers.
29th October 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

i am a final yr ece student i want a job in d mnc copny pls guide me 4 ths
23rd March 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

hello
am a 3rd yr ece student? wat r all things i need to learn & improve my skills to get place in mnc companies.....guide me [lz
28th June 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir
please let me know the companies hiring ece fresher in delhi/ncr
9th August 2013, 03:10 PM
srikanth2207

You can attract them for placements is only way contact them in online.Show your talent and projects what you have done up to know and how they related to their company.Recently one student contact them through online with FACEBOOK.And ofter so many interview through online they selected him
30th April 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i have done 10th with 71%, 12th with 68.2%, B.Tech with 64%. But not able to get a job till now, please do suggest me? I am totally frustrated??////
20th March 2016, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: How could I come to know about the companies hiring B.Tech ECE students in off campus placements?

I am final year B.E.C.E student I studying in last semester in college of Dr.Subhash Technical Campus ,Junagadh Can I know
Job vacancy at your company?? Related to electronics and communication field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?