2nd July 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?

Respected sir,

Im studying civil engineering 3rd year and i wish to apply internship. As well as i wanna know the uses of internship and the procedures and qualification for placing in your company.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering?
  2. Procedure to follow to get summer internship for Civil Engineering?
  3. List of universities providing application forms for internship in summer for Civil Engineering students?
  4. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  5. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure for doing Summer Training in L&T and DLF? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies which are suitable for doing summer internship for Civil Engineering?
  9. Last date for application for summer internship in L&T?
  10. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  11. What is the procedure to get internship in companies like L&T and DLF?
  12. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  13. One month Summer Internship in U.P. and Delhi NCR for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student? What is the format of the application form?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?
  15. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)?
  16. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  17. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
3rd July 2015, 01:51 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,

I m studying civil engineering 3rd year and i wish to apply internship. As well as i wanna know the uses of internship and the procedures and qualification for placing in your company.
Thank you

According to your Branch there are the companies in the Mumbai that can offers you the civil Engineering Internship. As there are a lot many Projects Going on in Mumbai these days, so you can try there. And the importance of doing internship is that it adds to your practical Experience so, that where ever you apply for the job, you will be considered first, as they don't have to do much with you while the training Program before offering the Job to you.
3rd July 2015, 06:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?

Its your exact time for getting the training/internship.

My suggestion to you is that you should have to complete your training with full of your dedication. As it is the only time period when one learn practically.

Here is the complete procedure for getting internship :

** Apply in your college for the recommendation letter.

** Submit it to the HR department of the company.

** You may have to pay for the training in some companies.

** If HR of the company approve your application then you can can start your training.

Here is some best options for you :

** Gammon India

** Larsen &Toubro Ltd

** Punj Lloyd Group,

Website www.punjlloydgroup.com
Corporate Office –New Delhi - 110019

** Nagarjuna Construction Company

Website www.ncclimited.com
Corporate Office – Madhapur Hyderabad 500 081

** Simplex Infrastructures Ltd

Website www.simplexinfrastructures.com
Corporate Office – Kolkata – 700 017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?