5th May 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there any computer course in PG after BSc Biotechnology?

Tell me that is there any computer course in post graduation after B.Sc Biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology -- [New]
  2. Is there any computer course in PG after BSc Biotechnology?
  3. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  4. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  5. Which government job can I get after passing BSc Chemistry, computer science and biotechnology
  6. Can I do BSc in Biotechnology directly after 12th?
  7. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  8. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  9. How to do PG in the field of computer language? I want to pursue PG in Biotechnology
  10. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  11. Which is the best branch of biotechnology? I am pursuing BSc in Zoology with Biotechnology
  12. What Jobs I can do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  14. Best college in Chennai for BSc Biotechnology? Prospects of the course in India? After BSc Biotechnology what should I do?
  15. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  16. What is the career after BSc Biotechnology?
  17. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
  18. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
15th March 2017, 11:31 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any computer course in PG after BSc Biotechnology?

As per my knowledge, there is no any computer course in PG after B.Sc Biotechnology. The name of best courses for you after B.Sc Biotechnology are given below.

=> Master of Science in Organic Chemistry

=> Master of Science in Geoinformatics

=> Master of Science in Microbiology

=> Master of Science in Bio Medical Science

=> Master of Science in physiotherapy

=> Master of Science in Bioinformatics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?