2nd July 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?

dear sir
i am student of btech eee 3rd year .
i want to do winter vocational training in ntpc .
i want full information and what type of
requirement to do for vocational training in ntpc .

Related Questions:
  1. Winter Training program in NTPC or any PSU's
  2. How can I contact NTPC, Badarpur for Winter Training programme being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  4. NTPC training in Bihar in winter vacations -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  6. Detailed procedure of vocational training for MBA(HR) in NTPC?
  7. How to do winter training in NTPC? I am a 3rd year student of electrical engineering
  8. How to do winter training in NTPC? I am a 3rd year student of electrical engineering
  9. Implant Summer Training programme in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  10. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  11. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC(Kahalgeon) during summer? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  12. How to do vocational training from railway? I am a 3rd year in ECE department
  13. Being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(EEE) how can I apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC?
  14. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  15. Winter Internship cum Training programme in any government organization at Kolkata for B.Tech ECM 3rd year student?
  16. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  17. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  18. Detailed information about month training at BHEL?
7th July 2014, 09:09 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?

Vocational training courses conducted by various companies especially in the public sector are excellent means to gain professional experience and learn various real world concepts and implementation in a short duration of time. NTPC is one of the best PSUs and it will definitely be good for your career to pursue training in NTPC.

In order to pursue training in NTPC, first of all you need to get the NOC letter from your college. You can get this by either contacting the dean or the training and placement cell of your college. After that you need to contact the HR department of the concerned branch of NTPC. You can take help of any employee in the concerned branch for this purpose. Get to know all the formalities to be completed from the HR manager.

Then submit the completely filled application form with the NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees to the HR department. Then they will give the date of reporting when you need to go to the concerned venue and your training will commence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?