18th May 2019, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course to study Cardiology apart from MBBS?

How can I become a Cardiologist without studying MBBS? Is there any specialized medical courses available in Cardiologist? From where and how can I do?

22nd May 2019, 05:20 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Default Re: Is there any course to study Cardiology apart from MBBS?

Dear Student ,
As you want to get information about Cardiologist below is some of information related it :
==>Top Institutes offering DM Cardiology are:
==>AIIMS, New Delhi
==>Christian Medical College, Vellore
==>Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
==>Madras Medical College, Chennai
==>Government Medical College, Nagpur
==>Its Doctorate 3 year semester system course
==>Eligibility :
==>Post-graduation (MD), completed from an institute recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or any of the State Medical Councils.
==>MD needs to have been completed in any of General Medicine and Cardiology.
==>A minimum aggregate score of 55% (50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the level of post-graduation.
==>1- year compulsory rotating internship.
==>Preferably, a minimum of 12 months of professional experience, as most reputed institutes prefer candidates with work experience.
DM CARDIOLOGY: CAREER PROSPECTS
==>Nuclear Cardiologists focus on:
1)pumping functions of the heart.
2)electrical systems of the heart.
==>Interventional Cardiologists perform invasive procedures such as stent insertion and angioplasty.
==>Pediatric Cardiologists treat abnormalities and diseases of the heart in children who are still in-utero up to adulthood.
Fees for this course changes as institute changes.
i hope this information may help you
24th May 2019, 05:27 PM
Yo yo king
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is there any course to study Cardiology apart from MBBS?

To get admission in MBBS programme, you need to appear in medical entrance exams. NEET 2019 is the renowned entrance examination conducted by CBSE for admitting students in Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) course. For admission o PG courses candidates may appear in AIIMS PG 2019, NEET PG 2019 etc. Many prestigious institutions also organizes their own entrance test for granting admission. Some of these are listed below
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?