22nd April 2015, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and total fee to study MD in Cardiology in Vellore Institute for MBBS Doctor of Bangladesh?

Hello,
What will I have to do for taking MD degree in Cardiology
from Vellore Institute & what the total amount of fee is?
I am from Bangladesh and MBBS completed student?
Please tell me about it.

10th April 2023, 02:42 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Procedure and total fee to study MD in Cardiology in Vellore Institute for MBBS Doctor of Bangladesh?

To study MD in Cardiology at Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), you need to follow the admission process and fulfill the eligibility criteria. Here are the general steps and fees involved:
  • Eligibility: To be eligible for MD in Cardiology at VIT, you must have completed your MBBS degree from a recognized university or institution with a minimum of 50% marks. You also need to appear for the NEET PG entrance exam and meet the minimum cutoff score.
  • Application Process: Once you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for MD in Cardiology at VIT by filling out the application form online. The application fee for MD programs is INR 1500/- (as of April 2023).
  • Selection Process: VIT conducts its own entrance exam called VITMEE (Vellore Institute of Technology Masters Entrance Examination) for admission into its MD programs. The exam consists of objective-type questions and is conducted in online mode. After clearing the exam, candidates are called for counseling and seat allotment based on their merit rank and availability of seats.
  • Total Fees: The total fees for MD in Cardiology at VIT are approximately INR 25 lakhs for the full program (as of April 2023). However, these fees may vary depending on the year of admission and other factors such as scholarships, accommodation, and additional charges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?