25th March 2017, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difference between the M.Sc Maths from IIT, HCU and other Colleges?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my Post Graduation with M.Sc Maths from IIT or HCU but admission is very tough in these Colleges so I want to know is there any difference between the M.Sc Maths from IIT, HCU and other Colleges? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th November 2018, 03:16 PM
Sruthi Sunil s
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is there any difference between the M.Sc Maths from IIT, HCU and other Colleges?

There is not much difference in syllabus. But IITians will have more availability of employment due to their brand name. Even you ll be recognised with a more value in the society
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching? 19 7th April 2021 02:51 PM
Can I do MSc Mathematics after completing B.Tech degree? Will I be eligible for B.Tech IT, MSc Maths, M.Phil Maths? What is the salary offered? 9 22nd May 2017 10:26 AM
Does Punjabi University offer MSc Maths in distance education? What is the requirement for MSc Maths? 3 26th February 2017 04:10 PM
How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam? 7 22nd July 2015 09:42 AM
Best thing to pursue after completing BSc(hons) Maths from Delhi University? Should I go for MSc(Finance), MBA finance or MSc Maths? 5 13th June 2013 12:42 AM